UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

Yesterday I went to a new place , it was very different from where I lived before. In the first place I lived terrible terrible things happened to me, I can't tell you about them as they make me shake and be sick. I am still very very frightened of people because of the horrible things that happened. Then some very kind people saved me, but I was still frightened of them. I went to live with a family but the woman said that I was too shy , so they sent me back.

I have been waiting ever since with lovely people who I wasn't afraid of.

I know I need to live with lots of dogs as then I feel safe and am not so frightened.

When I came to the new place yesterday I was very scared, it took me ages to get out of the van and into the garden of the place. There were no other dogs so I was very worried, then they started to come out to see me and I felt a lot better, one ginger one tried to play but I wasn't ready for that yet. So i followed the big white one. The strange people ignored me so it was OK and then I found a nice dark place and got in there.

Later on the new people got me out and I was very worried again at what might happen, I went into the garden with the other dogs and they had treats, and I had one as well, so its not too bad.

Then we went back in and they were touching me and talking to me and I stayed out from the larder and wandered about with the other dogs and let the people touch me, then I layed on a lovely soft bed with the bouncy ginger dog.

I had a big dinner and then went into the garden again, I think I need a poo, but am too scared. When people walk towards me I am very very frightened.

I think I'll go back into the cupboard under the stairs, someone has put a lovely soft bed and blanket for me.

This morning I forgot that the people were OK and I didn't want to come out of the cupboard, so they put me on a lead and gave me treats to come out. I had a wee and a poo in the garden thank god, I really needed it, but I didn't want to make my lovely bed a mess.

I have had more touches and there not so bad, even the man cuddles me and makes me feel safe. I have had sardines on toast for breakfast as well, I took it from the womans hand the same as the other dogs, and no one was nasty to me.

I am going back in the understairs hidey hole on my bed for a snooze, and I may come out on my own later.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic