UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a gift of a lovely toweling bath robe today, I haven't had a bath yet, but I may well now I can feel safe wrapped in my lovely robe.

Thank You very very much Tobleronie :wub: its lovely you thought of a little dog like me, who would have thought all the way from Spain, life is getting better.

Today I have been mostly

Wait for it..............................................

Tootling round the kitchen when no one was there and then tootling when the people were there (as long as they didn't touch me )

I have had chicken wings (I was not shy when I was getting them) and am looking forward to a sausage roll tea.

Strange people were here for a while, and they made me very frightened, but when they went I came out again, because no one let them hurt me. I will not be about tonight to tell you things as I am having a barbecue with lots of treats I have been told.

Edited by elricc

I have a mixture of :mecry: and :biggrin: and :wub: when I read your diary Vena, but usually the :mecry: are with all of them. :rolleyes:

I can read your diary now, so Im being brave too, I couldnt read the first few entries cos Im a bit scared like you Vena, but you are being SO brave, and each day you sound braver and calmer.

I expect the humunz are very excited that youve stopped farting.

And to have done the hugest poo theyve ever seen is very special, Im sure you felt a lot lighter after. And made room for more sausages, which is extremely important.

Your humunz are very special people and you will trust them totally one day and be happy there forever.

Keep your eye on the fridge. :flowers:

I cant wait to see photos of you Vena :wub:

Thank You bebe for saying such lovely things about me, from one fighter to another I know neither of us is going to give in to what life has flung at us :flowers:

I am still incredibly brave, you will be pleased to know, infact I think that I will have to act scared to keep getting the twiglets, sausages, pork scratchings and other treats I have had today.

New people came to the house last night I stayed in the cupboard but I didn't cringe and they came and blew kisses at me and waved. That was nice, but made me very shy so I looked at the wall all the time they were smiling at me. When they went I came out straight away and had a cuddle, I didn't have to be called out, I went out the garden with the other dogs, no problems at all, although I really don't like the noises the sea gulls make.

Today I walked out into the garden with no lead this morning, but I really panicced and hid behind the shed, the man carried me out and I was OK, but I ran in and got onto my bed for a while. Then I came out and layed down in the frontroom withthe other dogs, I stretched right out on a duvet and fell fast aleep and dreamed and twitched. The people went out to the shops (for sasages I hope) and when they got back I was still on the bed asleep with the other dogs,I did the silly jumpy things they did a bit, but I frightened myself and ran off. Didn't last long, I came out very quickly and had a wander round the garden.

I am feeling well, no trumping at all, I like twiglets very much and will follow people who have them.

The only thing is that the younger person who lives here keeps calling me vivaldi , stupid boy. I had olive oil masage again today, it does feel nice :)

I do wonder why I was so frightened of coming out of the cupboard, good things are happening outside it and I want to be part of them, I don't want to be invisible any more :cool04: :circle: