UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at the risk of becoming boring, I still felt I had to tell you that I am officially BRAVE. I came out of the cupboard on the lead, went out into the garden, and I had my lead off and I didn't run in. I had a wee and a huge POO (the people said it was the biggest they had ever seen) I went into and out of the house on my own (how clever am I) and went up to the people for a quick stroke (well really a sausage but they didn't have any) I had another poo, and wait for it. I came in and only went to the door of the cupboard. I came back into the kitchen and sort of hid between all the other dogs, and when the woman was mopping I just sort of hung about. I went into the front room and looked out the window, but that was very frightening. I went back to my cupboard but not right to the back. I sat on my lovely soft bed near the front, and I didn't mind. I am on the watch out for the fridge door now in case more sausges come out.

That has made me well up with joy - You know you are safe Vena, don't you - but past bad memories continue to make you wary - you cannot quite believe you are finally safe from hurt and abuse - you are baby and very soon what you know will take over what you remember. :wub:

Day 3 of my new life by Vena Galga (age unknown)

Well I was very shocked after my bravery of yesterday, I decided I shouold spend some time in the cupboard on my bed after that. I felt very tired and stretched out and went asleep properly, no eye half open or ear cocked incase of trouble. THe people went out and I didn't mind at all, the other dogs popped their heads round to see me, and I felt OK.When the people came back I really paniced as theother dogs where jumping about and being silly, but they got a chew?? why I ask myself, for being daft. I think you will be glad to know that my stomach has settled down and I have stopped farting as much, the people are glad.

I had my lead on and went out the garden, had a wee on my own without the lead on, I let them touch me a lot and clean my ears and rub a nice oil in my elbows. It felt good and I shut my eyes while they did it. As long as they are at my height I find them not too bad, but when they stand up or move I get very very frightened.

I went back to my bed and kept an eye on them in the kitchen, they had a few bits of ham to give out and I went out and got some, I had to muscle in on the other dogs, I need it more than they do, I pushed my way through them and got some ham and I must admit I tried to pinch a few bits that were going to the other dogs.

The dogs went out as well with the people but I didn't want to go, maybe one day I 'll feel up to it, some of them came back wet, I don't ever want that to happen to me.

Later on I had a big dinner, I came out on my own to get that, I had the left overs that the others didn't want. The stoopid big black dog usually has them but I got there first, nobody minded that I had a few leftovers at all. The people had leaking faces when I looked at them, ha I didn't even need to look away.

I went out to the garden on my lead, then they let me off and I did a wee, I am now not worried about weeing at all, which is good as I was uncomfortable holding it.

Then after a very tiring day I went to bed.

This morning the women came down, no other dogs, they are so lazy they don't come down for a while, she stood by the back door and called Vee, Vee and I knew she wanted me to go out, so WITHOUT the lead I ran out, I had a huge wee and a poo, (I won't give you anymore details like this as I don't think they are needed anymore) and then I came back in and had a sausage, of course then the other dogs came down as they heard the fridge and they had to have some of my sausages as well. I went back in the cupboard and kept looking, and when they went out of the kitchen I came out of my cupboard on my own, I am so brave, I pootered about and only went back when they came into the room. I just stood in the doorway to my cupboard, I didn't need to go on my bed as I am planning to come out a bit more today. I have to stop the other dogs getting my sausages.

Love Vena xxxx ( as I think you are getting to know me personally)

To the Lady who wanted my photo, when I feel a bit more comfortable and the people find there camera I promise I will send you one.

To the Lady who wanted my photo, when I feel a bit more comfortable and the people find there camera I promise I will send you one.

Oh thank you Vena. I'm sure everyone will look forward to seeing you once you feel more settled. Your people sound wonderful and both you and they can look forward to a wonderful future together :flowers: