UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made everyone's eyes leak Vena, but don't worry, we want to hear lots from you. You are doing so well, and you are very brave and adventurous to come out of your hidey hole so quickly. :wub:

Edited by owl

I can honestly say that little steps and patience is all that is needed, I have no doubt that are lots of people who could do this.

Of course there are lots of people who can do what you are doing. The important thing to Vena though is that you are doing it :biggrin:

I know you've been there before with shy dogs, as have I, and it is such a wonderful feeling as they start to improve, it makes everything ( including the back ache :laugh: ) worthwhile.

I'm looking forward to piccies once Vena is brave enough.

WOW Vena, your progress is going at lightning speed! :biggrin: :biggrin: Great to hear how you want to be part of it all, and so quickly! I think that, seeing as you are one clever doggie who can write, you ought to write a guide for very very very shy dogs who can read, so that they can learn from you :wink: Looking forward to the day when you'll be brave enough to have your picture taken (although, admittedly, even though I've never been abused and neglected like you have, I still hate having mine taken and try to keep away from them bloody camera things as much as possible! :cool: ). Looking forward to your next update girlie! :wub: