UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

sorry i havent been around much-work has been a .....treasure.

can i please have some good thoughts for Michael, my adored and beloved boy.

he is off for surgery on Monday to have a growth removed....the vet hopes it is benign-but if it turns out to have spread I have already decided to let him go whilst under.

he was and remains a traumatised boy-and i wont put him through being interfered with by strange people...it is his greatest fear....

cheers fee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey:

My wellies live in the downstairs loo cos I am always desperate for a wee when I get back so I take them off in there :laugh: No doubt that someone will get downstairs loo envy now :D :laugh:

I don't have downstairs loo envy as I live in a bungalow :laugh: But I do have spare bedrooms envy. We only have one. My father in law and brother in law are arriving tomorrow so BIL will be on the couch. Usually when in laws come up, there is kids in tow, who then have to sleep on couches so I have to vacate sitting room around 10pm. Faaaaarrrr too early for me

he is off for surgery on Monday to have a growth removed....the vet hopes it is benign-but if it turns out to have spread I have already decided to let him go whilst under.

he was and remains a traumatised boy-and i wont put him through being interfered with by strange people...it is his greatest fear....

cheers fee

Loads of good thoughts for Michael and Fee :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I lost some of my quotes so :GroupHug: :biggrin: :flowers: for those I've missed

Amy, are they not still on your Itunes?

No as I emptied my library. I cant figure ou how to just add a couple of tracks and I ended up syncing the whole thing. My little old mp3 player was far easier with windows media player lol

Ive sent off my self assessment. I dont know if its 100% correct and they will prob tell me off but why does it have to be so complicated. It said I owed £1 but I cant figure out how to play it.

Definately being fick tonight :(

Edited by lil_angel

I've had a lovely day. Mr Hazell had the day off, we took the girls out after school for tea and we went to a local farm to buy a real Christmas tree :biggrin: We love our tree although we can't decide on a name. I said he was called Demetri but then Mr Hazell says he should be Del Amitri, or just Del for short :wacko:

cheers fee

Many good thought for Michael :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Alicia :GroupHug:

Fee4 for Freddie :GroupHug:

Having had an early night as OH went out for a Christmas dinner, I am now fully awake and he's not home, hope he's alright, they only went into Reading. :wacko:

Me wellies are in my car after I wore them round a car boot sale - which reminds me Sam I have a couple of duvets for you - I think a couple don't have matching pillow cases, would you like me to find a pillow case of sorts to go with them or will they be ok like that? Or indeed do you not want duvet sets anymore :unsure:

Morning :tired: It's waaaay twirly! Why oh why do agility shows always have to start so early and always with the large classes first- 's not fair! :(

On top of that Kiera appears to be having a slightly upset tummy. didn't stop her from wanting to eat last night, and wanting (but not getting!) seconds, so it doesn't worry me, but it did meant that she needed to go' at 1:45 in the morning. It was bucketing it down, and madam doesn't 'do' going in the yard, but I just refused to get all dressed up to accommodate that behaviour, so we had at least 3 stand offs of going out and doing nothing, before she finally gave in and 'went' in the yard. Of course madam is now still in bed, wondering why on earth I had to wake her up by getting up .... :wacko:

Morning :tired:

I always have a lamb bhuna when having an Indian meal :biggrin: Let me know what the Grossman sauce is like as I'd may try it :flowers:

It was not very nice, so don't bother :flowers:

It really pisses me off that they couldnt even be bothered to send us a message to say they weren't coming!

That annoys me too :mad::GroupHug:

I don't have downstairs loo envy as I live in a bungalow :laugh: But I do have spare bedrooms envy.

Now I have bungalow envy :mecry: I would love to live in a one story house. I do have spare rooms though - I have two spare bedrooms and a spare reception room - mind you they are full of stuff and I really need to have a good clear out :rolleyes:

morning all :flowers:

I have a spare room, its now called shadows room. she has a large rubber backed rug, with her sleeping bag on top, so it doesnt slide. her and freddie rush up the stairs to see who can jump on the sleeping bag and ruck it up first lol