UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

Charlie is here. Lovely dog, they will be fighting for him if he goes on site. definately unneutered. Weeing all over the garden, elwood lifted his leg to wee over the top. first time hes done that

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 2

Aw baby Elwood is growing up fast. Glad Charlie is settling in ok. How long is he stopping?

Hope Suzeanna is feeling better today.

Another beautiful day again, sunny and crisp and frosty but very cold. Not done very much, as usual.

Just a short stay then Jazz.

My Covid test arrived today, done and sent back.  I don't feel too bad so long as I keep taking paracetamol, which I'm fast running out of! Hoping it's a sort of flu rather than the covid, one minute I'm freezing, next minute I'm too hot, very annoying.

Another cold day here, and meant to be a bitterly cold night.  Thankfully it's Philip who walks Candy, and he's got thermal leggings, a neck warmer, and a woolly hat pulled down over his ears so he stays moderately warm.

Candy isn't going to be a happy girl on Friday, she has to go to the vet for a tooth extraction so no breakfast.  It's a canine, so she's going to be rather unbalanced eating, poor girl.

Snow overnight. There has been a partial thaw  but it is  now very cold..

Made a trip to the supermarket to  pick up my prescription and get some bread and milk. I am now all set it the snow / freezing conditions continues.

My son and his family are my 'bubble' but on Monday my grandson  told his mum he was not going to visit  me as he did not want to give me covid.

On Tuesday his mum told him she was dropping off some mail on her way back from shopping. He asked if she would come home first and take him with her to visit me. Then he quickly said' Oh no, I am not visiting granny.' I told her to tell him I said it was okay to come as he was not mixing with other people so wouldn't give me the virus.

Yesterday he walked along to visit me for his 'daily exercise'.

It is nice to know he is concerned for my welfare.

My youngest grandson is six..he and his twin sister got what they thought were new phones at Christmas, actually their mum and dad's old ones in new cases.  Jamie keeps messaging me on Whatsapp or Duo and yesterday I got a text saying I love you, with a heart.  Not bad for a young lad with autism!  Their brother will be 12 later this month, and his days of wanting to talk to us seem to be over, I'm lucky if I get a wave over his shoulder while he's glued to his Xbox!