UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

Not stupid, that Socks.

Freezing fog all day but excitement here as a flock of waxwings arrived in a big tree in the cemetery at end of my garden.  Didn't stay long, but hopefully will stay around the village as there are rowan trees which they love for the berries.

I cant just have another ulcer in my eye, oh no! ive got shingles! poor optician, lovely man, rung the hospital and my GP, had to disinfect his room. waiting for the doctor to ring. with diabetis and on steroids, could make me really ill, tho I have been last few weeks, was going to get tested for covid, but shingles.. off to google it

Hope you got some pills.Jazz.  It will be strong painkillers.

It can be a very painful condition due to the nerve pain.

We had snow the last two days- again- but it is milder and has been raining today. Got out for a walk but the paths are still very icy so didn't go far.

I am getting fed up with winter.

can we start a different year please, im fed up of this one!

I havent got covid, thats a start. hospital says yes an ulcer, got to casualty to send you to the eye unit on monday. its not shingles but doesnt know what it is

was bad on the way home, it was my other son driving. he got pulled over by the police. they saw me without a mask, gasping for breath, backed off lol said he was going the wrong way round the shopping centre and wouldnt stop for them. hes fuming! as he didnt