UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

Everything crossed Dylan carries on for a while yet. Agree you're doing the right thing for him.

Good job my lot don't care what time I go to bed. They bully me into lots of other things but are happy to stay up as long as I do. As long as the fire's on and they've a comfy sofa to snuggle up on they'll stay up all night with me if needs be.

Hope the lurid pink cardholder works Owl.

Update from Chrissie on little Max. He continues to do well and is really happy, flourishing on a proper healthy diet.Ā  His owner is still in hospital and when she does eventually go home, she will need carers to look after her and will not be in any state to look after a dog.Ā  There should be no objection to permanent handover to Chrissie with chip change.Ā  So he may well beĀ with her for keeps, certainly until the end of lockdown.Ā  Chrissie did think he should go to a young active family, but he seems to be doing ok with her.Ā  He does notĀ get long treks butĀ he does get a decent walk everyday, and lots of attention and training.Ā 

So pleased for little Max. Think a settled routine with Chrissie will be more important than moving him to an active family. If he's a happy little chap that's all that matters.

Hope you're arm heals quickly Jazz. Good luck with the new Yorkie.

Hope you're ok Suzeanna. Sorry you're not feeling great. Everything crossed for a negative test.