UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

It wasn't the best meal I've had, Yantan, but then again it wasn't the worst either.  Cosy pub and good company so not complaining!  I was complaining earlier, I was stretching up to put up a decoration and got a sharp reminder than putting your arm at full stretch when you have scar tissue in your underarm area isn't a great idea! Ouch and double ouch (although that wasn't exactly what I said.)

Any word from your uncle, Griff?

Dogs all happy and clean overnight Jazz?

No Suzeanna, there's no word from him...I actually wanted to catch up with him as I might not be able to for quite a while

Been and had lunch with my friends, mum told them I was ill again when I nipped out to talk to Steve, they were all lovely. I am so lucky to have such nice people in my life

• Like 2

Just been through to Glasgow to get my daughter in law's Christmas present. She had a signed football shirt of one of her favourite players who'd recently died of MND and I was getting it framed for her. Went all the way there only to find it's closed on Mondays! Stupidly didn't think to check so a 4.5 hour round trip for nothing and I'll have to try and get over there again later this week.

Glad you had a lovely lunch Griff. You deserve the nice people in your life as you care so much about others.

Big hug for Jazz. Hope you get some answers soon and they're not just fobbing you off. Enjoy the shortbread - too sweet for me.

Hope your pain is easing Suzeanna.

How annoying Eve, it wouldn't have occurred to me someone would be shut on a Monday, I must admit.

Pain didn't last long, thanks..it was like a series of electric shocks at the time, but it's fine now.  I had all the lymph nodes removed from that armpit, and then when the "local recurrence" as they call it of an original lump popped up, she had to go in at the same area, so it got a double whammy and I don't think the nerves liked it! I think any more decorations will have to be put up by Philip, with me directing.  That's if his arthritic thumb doesn't have a hissy fit...we're a right pair.

• Haha 1

I can take naproxen for 3 Days only, today is day 3.... hopefully I get my referral quickly

For those that don't know, I am now unfortunately suspected of having ovarian cancer so I am on a 2 week referral to the hospital but I can be rejected as my blood results are borderline..if needs be I will go private

• Sad 1