UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

over 120 fosters, not kept 10, but phillip, oooo from his head coming through the door.If bindi hadn't come the same week, he would have stayed. I know more will be coming in this time of year

Bindi is already telling me the time, before my trained ones, so she has fitted right in

the injections in my shoulders had helped my neck, but that's back. oh goody

1 hour ago, owl said:

There are some fosters who are hard to let go.  I had one who I adored and really missed,  but she needed to be a close K9 partner to one person, not number 3 in our house. She was adopted by just the right person and turned his life right round. Although not officially a support dog or a guide dog, she managed to become both to an isolated, partially sighted man.  He ended up with lots of friends in his town because she was such a popular and friendly dog.  

Not a fan of rude language so probably wouldn't enjoy the Aida people. I have been sworn at too often, so certain words make me cringe.

I completely understand that Owl, I'd probably feel the same if I'd been sworn at! I don't like the four letter words but they have a way of singing them that makes them funny rather than offensive..I think! 

We've only had one foster and we knew she wouldn't be staying..it was harder for Dylan when she went, he really loved her. A cream golden retriever called Bridget..but she went to a fabulous home

We fostered Nick to get him out of kennels over Christmas 2 years ago. Ooops forgot to give him back lol. Had a few others over the years and some fitted in and stayed, others didn't and went on to homes that were a better fit for them. Got to do what's best for your resident dogs, and for what you can cope with.

Suzeanna, thank you, you're an inspiration xx

phillip and bindi are the same size. they started to play. bindi sounds like she wants to kill you, but its just excitement. they were bopping each other, loving it. then bindi started growling. hugo and kevin shot off the sofa and stood inbetween them, pushing her away. I hate to tell them hes going and shes staying lol

Letter came today for tomorrow's hospital appointment, it's a gynaecology oncology appointment

Steve has made Facebook fame lol, he rugby tackled a fella running from the police and the lad was getting away, a girl on a bus filmed it lol. Police didn't even say thanks or ask if Steve was o.k