UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

that's the news we wanted griff xxx

no they didn't as she was the only one ill at the time, but then merlin was close to death and the other 2 were really ill. the only thing left to change was the food. they were all fine the next day. One more day and I would have lost my merlin. 

I told him what I had but to be honest.... it's not very common is it? It's bloody agony though and poor Steve probably won't ever want to touch me again lol

That's why they won't accept liability then Jazz as you told them that's what the problem was but there's not any actual proof

So pleased for you Griff, it's just the best news.

Sorry they're not taking responsibility Jazz but as Griff says they're not likely to without proof.

Went to Glasgow and got my DIL's pressie. They've done a great job and I think she'll be pleased with it. Stopped at Tesco on way back and got lots of Christmas goodies. Not sure why as it's just me and Richard till the 27th so we'll be eating rubbish well into the New Year lol. Got my last pressie for posting to the post office just as the van arrived so that should get there in time. Still a couple of bits missing as they haven't been delivered here yet but that couldn't be helped and at least they'll have something on the day.

Griff, I am very relieved to hear your news but sorry to hear the symptoms persist. I presume they have ruled out endometriosis?

Eve, hope the earache subsides. 

I am one worn out owl. Vile weather for a transport run,  but all went well and a pup who started the day in a Worcs pound is now in foster in N Yorks. After I handed him over to next driver at blyth services near my home, I then needed to go back down to Worksop to collect RTA cat unfortunately deceased and take to vet for chip scan. They will hold him for a few days to see if anyone comes forward. The lady who took him in and kept safe yesterday has no car. By the time I finally got home. my eyes were so tired from driving in rain and fog and spray. I look like someone with a hangover and will now log off for the night

Bless you owl how kind of you to fetch the kitty...I do wish people would chip their cats

Eve, so glad you got your daughter's present

I don't know how they know if you have endometriosis...sorry for the grossness but I had an external ultrasound and an unpleasant internal ultrasound and then I had a man have a good old nosy lol he then took some swabs to check for infection

they will know from that whats going on xx

well. phillip is going tomorrow, George the 11yr old yorkie is coming sunday, from a mile down the road lol mum has gone into a home. used to dogs and kids, living with the ladys daughter and her dogs, but hes not used to being left, and she works. she said hes tiny, but heard that before, we shall see. they will pay for him to be neutered. 

I don't know how they check for that Griff, but I know it's meant to be very painful.  Hope they can sort you out, whatever the problem is. Always makes me smile with "personal" examinations, they send you behind a curtain to get undressed then couldn't get much closer if they tried! 

I got a card today from a couple who were good friends of ours when we lived down south..she said she was so relieved to get my card and know I was still alive and kicking.  Philip looked thoughtful and said I know it's a bit of a morbid subject, but do you think you should write a list of people to inform if you aren't? I told him just go through the address book, stick something on FB and put something on here and that should cover it.

My daughter and her husband were planning to go down to Lancing to see her brother and family on Sunday..not sure it's going to happen, they have got a fair bit of flooding down there.  It's a miracle she planned to go in the first place as she doesn't like long car journeys, so it might well give her a good excuse!

Get a good night's sleep Owl and hopefully you'll feel and look better in the morning.

Lol...yes Suzeanna, they said that to me lol. I am hoping my consultant who left will look at my medical records and might come up with some ideas.. going to miss him and his help. As you know Suzeanna, it's incredibly rare what I have and Even an ear ache, sore throat or tooth ache might be signs of the disease, my old gp was ace, she used to get in touch with my consultant and they would sort me out together...lost both of them now

Edited by griff

I know when my mother was in the Hammersmith, consultants came over from America or Australia..can't remember which...to see her and read about it as it was so very rare.  They remarked on how well she looked and she said yes, she was going to be the healthiest looking corpse in the morgue! As it was she was well enough to go home. So frustrating, to have to start all over again for you with new medics.

• Like 1

oh yes! im surprised I haven't had a call earlier, but his mum has dementia, gone in a home. the daughter that has him works all day, and hes used to someone there. I might have a home for him, just depends if the lady wants another. she had rung my friend in reading, she gave me her number, she lives a mile away lol