UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Enjoy the party Owl. Hope it's just as good this year.

Aw, pleased your new foster is settling in so quick Jazz and Philip has a new home. I'm in Dunoon which for a lot of rescues seems to be the back of beyond and they've no homecheckers locally, even though we're not that far from civilisation lol. All my 3 are staffie crosses so yes, I'd take a cross. I just want an old boy really. Don't think Honey would accept another girl so best if it's a boy.

Glad you enjoyed it Owl.  I don't even remember what a party is! I stopped accepting  invitations when I was married to my ex, when it dawned on me that his friends parties tended to get very...erm...friendly indeed! Not my scene, much to his disappointment. My mother lived in a very small and outwardly sedate village, and was rather taken aback to find that some of their parties involved throwing car keys into the middle of the table! Wasn't her scene either, as she had a female partner! She did find it funny though, these pillars of the W.I., school governors etc and their extra curricular activities.

• Haha 3

ive been to a few bikers parties, they were … lively

well, Phillip is 2.3kg. yes you saw that right lol it couldn't go well of course. lets stop it at I was in the consulting room for half an hour, rescue got told my feelings, but he is being neutered. vet will give me voucher price for any dogs being neutered, and 20% off in future

went shopping so that's done till Christmas shop in 2 weeks. im now having a brew