UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Great news, Griff.  Now you can relax!

We are meeting my daughter and son in law for lunch on Sunday in Hathersage...the weather forecast is for snow on the high ground and the Peak District.  Guess where Hathersage is? This should be fun. I remember once driving over the moors in the snow in the Sierra estate we used to have and it was like Bambi on ice, not a pleasant experience.

• Like 2

We have tracked up there near Hathersage in snow and ice and it was very challenging. I had ice grips on my boots and managed to stay upright.  Missing dog was picked up by a passing mountain rescue man, to relief of all. Sierra estate was a wonderful car, I had one, but not the best on ice.

• Like 1

Just rain forecast for here for the next few days. I'll cope with that rather than ice and snow. Hope you get to your lunch safely Suzeanna.

Really pleased for Kota Griff.

Another boring day here with nothing to report. Might invent something exciting for tomorrow so you don't all realise just how sad my life is 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

uff no! life is bad enough without that lol

phillip ate his breakfast and has his Metacam. hes still gorgeous. new one (getting closer to a name) ate it yesterday, but back to being a princess this morning. she will soon eat when there is nothing else. she has been totally spoilt, and given roast chicken. yea right

have a safe warms day

you are special and loved. im here for each and every one of you xxxxxx

• Like 1

Same to you, Jazz.

One of those days, weather wise. One minute there's blue sky, next minute it's bucketing down with rain/hail/sleet!  Just realised one of our headlights is out on the car..sigh.  Philip is meeting up with work colleagues later for their own Christmas do, what's the chances I'll get pulled over by the rozzers for having a light out?

I drove over to see some friends near Penrith this morning and drove through white stuff - it was hail though.

Tye missed me when I was out but Ruby took good care of him. 

Eve I'm always interested to hear what you've been up too. If you can't think of anything to tell us - talk about the dogs :)

• Like 1

Managed to get myself to town to get my last few bits... just have one more thing to pick up and will hopefully do that Monday and I am done.

I am getting Steve and Molly's presents dropped off tomorrow as I won't manage to carry them or get to see them I don't think, I am in a lot of pain at the moment and it's just too much to try and carry all the gifts

• Sad 1

Aw Griff, sorry to hear that. Hope the pain eases soon. Listen to Yantan's wise words and cosset yourself now.

Was horrendous here today, very wet and windy. Got Cooper out and down the beach during a dry spell. Then the rain came lashing down again and we got home in double quick time lol. Nick lasted a few minutes and Honey flatly refused to go out, can't blame her.

Loving the festive Tye, he's absolutely gorgeous Yantan. Those soulful eyes.

Son and his wife braved the weather - going on the ferry to get over here when it's blowing a gale is very brave lol - so had a nice afternoon with them. Now they've been brave all over again to get back home to Glasgow.

We've got the fire on and curtains closed on the outside world so all cozy here. Dogs are snoring on the sofas. Hope everyone has a lovely evening.

• Like 2