UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Ruby's just gone out to a retirement do in Cockermouth so there's just me and Tye here. He's asleep on his sofa and I'm wondering what to watch on the telly.

I have to take Tye out nearer bedtime for a street walk. It's a horrible night, intermittently wet, blowy and cold. We'll both wrap up warm and at least we'll enjoy the pretty Christmas lights as we pass. One of the B&B's is outstanding, what a gorgeous show they've put on. If I was looking for a place to stop that's where I'd be knocking!

Awwww look at Tye xx

I am pleased your family ventured over Eve, if I ever make it to Scotland..look out I will head your way lol

Steve's set for strictly too

I have wrapped all his prezzies and Molly's...he has 3 bags of prezzies

I will try to take it easy, don't think I will get the chance as my brother is coming next week so I need to sort all my junk out

No chance of a street walk for my lot in this weather. A quick dash to get under the hedge for a wee is as much as these wimps will do lol.

You're welcome any time Griff. In fact next time I'm down south I may well do a detour to your place and bring you back up with me lol. I do live in one of the most beautiful places in the country, though Yantan may argue that one with me. And she does have real Cumberland sausages which I envy 😂

Oh no Eve, no argument from me. I love Scotland and think Scottish scenery is far better than here. We used to holiday in Scotland every year - Ruby's dad was Scottish so she's always loved it and according to my DNA I'm 25% Scottish. Cumbria also used to be part of Scotland  - but then again it used to be part of Wales too! 

On Christmas eve we have an order to pick up which includes a breakfast basket of local produce including Cumberland sausage (or Cummerlan sausage as a Cumbrian would pronounce it) I can't wait, especially with having been on a diet these past months. I shall think of you when I'm tucking in! 

Thank dawg the rain/hail has stopped so Tye and I will get a dry but nippy street walk. I think we might go soon as I fancy an early night. I haven't recovered from what turned out to be almost an all-nighter on election night. 

Edited by Yantan
missed a letter off a word
  • Like 1

just poo picked the garden, loads there today. dropped it into the toilet and flushed, dropped the bag. grabbed it before it went down and blocked the loo. put bag in the bin. then saw it was all over my hands so washed them. sat down, whats that smell? up my arms. so just changed my clothes

Ewwwwwww

Really p*ssed off, my uncle is housed in a hotel by the council, called the hotel to see if he still stays with them, gave his full proper name, his room number but apparently the lady isn't allowed to tell me if he is still there!! I explained I was disabled and didn't want to go all the way over unnecessarily..nope wouldn't budge, asked who I was? So I said his neice Kelly but she still wouldn't say. Got my dad to drive me over, walked in and dad asked at the desk for him....all she kept saying was I can't give you that information?? So I just said we will go up to his room, we went up... knocked and knocked, no answer so I had to leave a note with my phone number asking him to call me, I really didn't want him having my mobile phone number especially not at the minute as I really don't need any further problems..I have enough worries....oh well, just have to wait and see if he calls

How annoying Griff, especially if isn't living there and you've left your number for a random stranger.

Lovely pic Yantan. I can see snow on the hills behind us but none laying in the town. Icy pavements when I was out with Cooper earlier which was a bit treacherous as he was in a 'pulling' mood this morning.