UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

Just had a text from EE to say they have been unable to process my bill, and in order to avoid a fee I need to update my billing info on their website. Their website won't let me in. My billing info has not changed so does not need updating. I can ring them in  the morning but now I will worry. 

Owl..if you have a local shop, nip in there

Right salt lamps, Lidl had some in the other week but....it wasn't just a salt lamp but spheres you could use to massage your sore bits! I couldn't find one to buy!

Owl, if ever you need a sad lamp, let me know as I am sure I still have Delaney's...yes it's a real thing, dogs get sad!!

I couldn't reply here on my phone (I don't know why I've lost that facility!) but I did text Owl to tell her it WAS a scam. Fortunately she was on the case already. Ruby got the same text yesterday purporting to be from EE and I got it months ago. Being a naturally suspicious sort I forwarded the text to the real EE and they confirmed it was a scam

Another grey, wet day here. 

I hope Merlin is soon feeling better, poor little man.

Ruby and I are off to London tomorrow until Thursday. I hope the weather is a bit better down there - dry would be nice!

I'm getting fed up with fake calls and emails! Philip got one saying the direct debit for our tv licence hadn't been paid and he needs to do it again, funny that as it's me that pays out of my account, I had a phone call telling me my Lloyds bank account had money taken out...don't bank with Lloyds! Every day it seems my broadband is compromised and we'll be cut off.  That one is usually a recording, but I have had a real person saying it and they soon vanish when I tell them my husband actually works for BT.

Raining here again...just for a change.  I think it's meant to be a bit better towards the end of the week, but colder but I did see rain for the south tomorrow, so take your brollies with you Yantan.

Jazz we are going to see White Christmas at the Dominion tomorrow night and visiting Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. I saw an acrobat was injured during a show there yesterday but we are just planning to wander round the various stalls and look at the pretty lights rather than booking for any of the shows or activities. We are also planning on visiting the V&A.

Yes brollies will be accompanying us! Although I refuse to take my waterproofs as we have to wear them here so much of the time. I'm going to be dressed smart casual with shoes on and a brolly to hand. 

First of all this morning I rang Utility Warehouse who I go through for everything except water.  Their mobile system runs through EE. I had thought there might have been a glitch in the system between them and EE. They immediately confirmed it was a scam.

Thanks for offer, Griff. Might take you up on that, but I think the low energy patches which are accompanied by generalised pain could be fibromyalgia, which I know a fair bit about as late OH had a severe case of it. CBD oil seems to help a bit.  An equally dreary day today weatherwise but rain is more drizzly with dry-ish spells so can pop down to the reserve with Wispa. 

Yantan I looked at those lamps on Amazon and there is a firebowl one which I may get for downstairs.

Regarding health risks to pets, some have made themselves ill by licking the salt and overdosing on it. Cats seem more likely to do this than dogs, possibly because they can reach them om shelves etc.

• Like 1

I saw that about an acrobat falling..her harness gave way I think, and she fell 30 ft.  They weren't giving an update on her condition.

Owl, I have fibro which flares badly at times.  I did get some CBD oil, but I must be honest and say it didn't make any difference to mine, but some people find it does help. The stronger the better, but sadly also the more expensive!