UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Well hello stranger! Nice to see you Snow.

That's excellent on the weight loss. I am trying to lose weight, it's going down but only slowly. Also that's great about your lungs being clear and pretty amazing. 5 years since you gave up - that's fantastic!

I know what you mean about getting another dog and and also rather relishing not being tied to a dogs schedule. We lost Archie back in May and though we miss him terribly and, although we never minded our lives revolving around him, we can do what we want, when we want now. 

In other news Evie and family have decided to stay on into next week so we have postponed our get together until after the weekend. 

That's good news Jazz.

Too hot for the dogs to be out today.I am sweating sitting inside with the blinds and curtains closed.

I do not envy those with hotter temperatures down south.

I picked the last of the strawberries and watered the pot plants and that is it.

At least the midges will be fried.

Nice to see you back Snow. Stick around. 

It claims to only be 31 feels like 32 here but frankly I don't believe them! I'm baking all doors and windows are shut to keep the heat out - no point opening them as there is no breeze anyway. I'm about to go stand under a cold shower and then just throw on a cotton kaftan without drying myself or my hair - it won't be a pretty sight but I am beyond caring! 

28 in kitchen which is unheard of. Starting to drop a little outside. We have had a bit of a breeze all day, I have had fan on, but it is first time ever in this house that Wispa has not found somewhere cool enough either in house or garden to be comfortable. We are expecting thunder late tonight. I will definitely need to sleep downstairs, probably on big sofa in kitchen.