UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Yeah...it was most likely me! Twatface next door only turned up for ten minutes and when they are on their own they keep their gob s*** anyway... daresay they were taken aback we went to the police anyway but I did warn my mum that if they opened their gobs they would cop for the lot, I am not really bothered what happens to me anymore, tired of being walked all over and my family and despite the fact we have done nothing at all wrong and have more than enough evidence to prove we are right, the home insurance legal cover refuses to accept the case... our solicitor is 98% sure we will win the case but it's risking £20,000 ++ we are pretty decent people, well my mum and dad deffo are but it's just like the laws are there, next door break them and??? No consequence

I don't think that was a grasshopper Owl as it had proper wings didn't it? Hope you have evicted it now!! Yack

Some of the grasshopper tribe do have wings. Anyway, I bet Stephen Abbot who I tagged on Facebook will be able to tell me. He is very good at insect ID. I sometimes meet him on the river bank taking photos.

• Like 1

Owl, I don't know if this is your area but you do have lotsof contacts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138106032889353/permalink/2722173754482555/ 

This is an obedience competitor please crosspost xx

URGENT – Betty Gibson is missing

Can everyone please share this urgently as Betty left home for the Derby Show but did not arrive. She was then due to camp at Redcar but hasn’t arrived there either.

There has been no contact with anyone since 8am this morning.

She is driving a blue Volkswagen Campervan registration BL65DOG and has all of her dogs with her.

Shirley Burden is coordinating so if anyone knows anything please contact her on 0121 684 0599 or mobile 07722 988440

Betty’s hair is currently cut short, in an elfin style.
She and her 4 dogs are still missing this morning. She was due to attend a dog show in Derbyshire yesterday morning, but didn’t make it and her vehicle didn’t trigger police anpr in Derbyshire.
She lives in B’ham. Her house has been checked. Local police are also involved.
Possible sightings in Cannock and Stoke.
One sighting at 10am yesterday, suggests the vehicle was being driven oddly on the A449 between Gailey island and Penkridge Ford garage, it went straight over the penkridge island.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good does it? I wonder if she has had a stroke or something...my grandad was driving us in his car when he had one and we were on the A45 and he "forgot" how to drive the car..luckily at 7 years old my brother could tell him what to do

I've been re-tweeting Betty all morning. I hope there's some news soon. I think that might have been what happened here Griff, something like a stroke. 

Snow I have no idea about the rugby or who the people are but glad you all had an enjoyable time.

Suzeanna I hope the knee is sorted and doesn't start up again. 

Owl I hope Wispa didn't sit on the cricket!

Betty's van was spotted on ANPR heading south on the MI   towards Wakefield this morning.

A friend of ours went out to drive a short distance from home. He phoned his wife to say he didn't ' know where he was.

He went off the road and down an embankment. It was only after someone noticed damage to some trees at the roadside that he was found, 16 hours later.  Miraculously, still alive but now in hospital and unlikely to leave it. 

From his condition it is thought he had a stroke.

• Sad 2

Oooooo Yantan, I thought about getting one for Steve as he knows nothing about himself....his mum didn't say much and died 30 years ago and his biological father ( he refers to him as a sperm donor) and him aren't in touch. Do they put you in touch with people who share your DNA ??

Sorry Fugees, been out all day and very involved in something. I did pick up announcement about missing Betty last night and started sharing. She is a friend of a friend of mine in Birmingham. Apparently she was found in a confused state. As well as police, the HGV drivers were watching out for her.

• Like 1