UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Tell Us About It

Jazz

Had to google jostaberry Blackmagic as I'd never heard of it. Looks interesting, might have to investigate getting one. I really need to do a proper plan of my garden in Dunoon. It's not huge - a reasonable size but it wraps around the house so lots of awkward spaces and shady bits. Could do with revamping.

Lol at Deags Griff. Haven't seen a bat in years. Did you finish the stone circle - have I missed that?

hi all

nothing to report here. ive taken merlins cone of shame off, im sure hes ramming my legs on purpose lol

im doing bits and pieces, sorting paperwork. everything is paperless, so don't need 4 year old bills. I do miss getting post though

have a safe warm day xxxx

I used Tails.com Jazz and it was very easy to stop when Archie decided to go off it. They didn't hassle us to re-join.

Wow that device is good then Owl. Would you mind linking to it so we can get one for the attic.

I thought I posted yesterday, I wrote it all out and thought I had pressed post but I can't have.

Black magic you had a blooming busy day!

Well done Hugo.

Spoke too soon about the mice. Field mice have indeed scarpered but we have a house mouse still around, toughing it out right in front of the repeller. The multi mouse traps turned up yesterday and I thought I had wasted money, but now pleased I have them.

Thanks for the link Owl. Cheeky house mouse!

There are some roofers working on a house further down our terrace. What a blinkin noise. They are shouting and talking in loud voices and have a bloody radio going full blast. They all look about 14. It's a well established firm and I am really surprised the bosses allow this sort of behaviour.

Poor Archie has his acid reflux this morning. I've given him some medicine but he's not settled yet. Poor little man,

it could only happen to me!

on the cheap food site, they had cat treat advent calendars, so i got a load for my friend who rescues cats. thought id open a window to see what treat they get. no, its complete food in every window. so, ive just emptied 15 advent calendars into a box for them. my recycle bin is full. i never want to see another advent calendar

Oh dear Jazz, I'm afraid that made me laugh.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse here. It's raining and the wind has got up a bit. Not sure how the expected storm will affect us tonight but I am hoping it passes over fast. Also hoping you will all be OK if you are under the storm's path.