UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Hope the lady is reunited with her dog.

Next door is having some work doing. This comprises of someone hammering and drilling. It's Saturday. It was nice of her to forewarn us (not) I always let her know when we are going to be having stuff done.

We still have the front door propped open for Archie to play innies and outies and we are actually feeling a tad cold! The blue skies disappeared and it's been raining again. No complaints over that though, we need it.

• Like 2

that was ok. got a seat in costa. the staff are so friendly.

they had just reduced 12 tins of winalot to 1.50 and a big box of rice crispies to 50p, so grabbed them. wasnt feeling great so gave lewis the list and he got the stuff. after the reduced of course lol

I always take bags with me. didnt have many left, couldnt think why. then when i opened the car door, the front seat was filled with them, where ive given them to lewis, so brought them back in with me

the foster has realised cuddles are great, so shes pinned to my side 24/7

I actually woke up feeling cold this morning! It was lovely :laugh: It rained overnight and has continued on and off through today. I hope it's filling our lakes, rivers and reservoirs up as they were all getting shockingly low.

Great bargains Jazz.

It will take a long time to get the water table up again.

Just seen that Suzeanna's friend's hound is safe in kennels and will be home tomorrow.

Strange how one gets used to the heat. It is 18 downstairs and 21 upstairs and it feels strangely cold. Not that I am complaining. Easier to put more clothes on than to struggle with excessive heat.

Wispa and I are both knocked out after a strenuous tracking session yesterday so are having a sofa Sunday. We rushed to Langwith about 15 miles away to grab a window between extreme heat and approaching storm and got lucky with scent. Terrier + hilly wooded country park = wheee adventure playground here I come. It is going to be very hard to find and catch her but at least we found her drinking places and main routes, to relief of her mum who thought she must have been stolen as no one has seen her.

• Like 2

Ah, thank you Owl for the news that the missing dog has been reunited with mum.

I hope the norty Terrier is soon reunited with his family too, though it does seem that he might be having a grand adventure. Just hope he doesn't get into any trouble.

Yay the rain has stopped, there's a delivery of sand coming and 60slabs and a blooming patio kit! The sand and slabs should have been here Friday but had to postpone until today as the skip got picked up late, the patio thingy..they said they were delivering yesterday but that got put back until today

Tissues were Dylan's only naughty habit, he loved shredding them. Candy has a thing for socks, but she doesn't chew them, just carts them to one of her various beds and leaves them there! So far the bed in the living room has Max (came with Secret Life of Pets), a soft toy hedgehog, ditto rabbit and two pairs of ski socks. Oh, and usually a ball or two. No room for Candy!

I tried to phone Joan to confirm the dog in kennels is definitely Tess, but no answer on her phone. I'll soon know if I see her walking with her, she walks miles with that dog, puts me to shame as she must be getting on for 80.

My auntie puts me to shame too when it comes to walking. She is now in her mid 80's but can still get up our fells with her dog. I can barely get up our stairs.

We've just had a heavy shower of rain but it's mainly been fine so far today, although very overcast.