UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

I don't always but was going to be carless while waiting, and when I made the decision I thought I needed it by this afternoon to rescue the dog I spoke of. They had the Renault alternator in stock and could start straight away.

Off to catch bus now in horrendous heat. Wearing big straw hat of course.

Ruby is in Newcastle this afternoon walking on the treadmill and cycling for her pre anaesthesia check. She should be about finished and on her way home shortly. It was raining there when she arrived but hot.

We've been forecast rain and thunderstorms but the sky is blue and the sun is out.

Is anyone going to watch for the blood moon tonight?

Wow, they are thorough! Only pre anaesthesia checks we were given were blood pressure and then the ecg machine in the actual anaesthetic room, which is where my heart went haywire!

We had heavy rain for a while this morning, but it's all dried up again now. Yes, I'll be watching for it, just hope the cloud doesn't come in and spoil things.

Ruby is on her way home. She had an ECG before she went for the other things.

She has been given a private nurse practitioner who she's had a couple of chats with on the phone over the last week or so. Lynne, the nurse, will also chase all the necessary paperwork required by the private health insurers and hospital once Ruby has signed her permission for her to do so. It's nice Ruby has someone on the end of a phone if she needs to talk about anything pertaining to her treatment. Lynne told her she is lucky to have a very comprehensive insurance cover with no upper limit. There will be no shortfall on any follow up treatment she might need due to lack of cover, which is reassuring to know.

• Like 1

No rain here...think it's due around midnight

Nipped to town, my brother is 40 on Thursday sooooooo had to get a card and as he is coming up balloons and banners lol, apparently some passengers waited 1hr20mins for the bus... supposed to be every 20mins, obviously it was packed, a couple got on with 3kids, 1in a pushchair....the fella mouthed off at this old lady and told her she had to move as he had "priority" didn't ask nicely and was quite nasty actually. 1lady said that manners cost nothing and he should respect his elders...well, Mr high and mighty was effing and jeffi g in front of his children one of whom is about 2...his response to someone who pointed out what a fine example he was...my kids are intelligent enough not to swear!! Anyway, the old lady got off the bus and his Mrs started going on again, he was trying to make out he was something special as he lives in a posh area...errr yeah, in a council flat, I was on the phone and just said how horrible it is to live In a quarter of a million pound house and have to put up with that! Soon should the little idiot up!...I am rough as anything but I am polite, the shocking thing to me was that I always thought the girl was o.k, next time she tries to speak to me I will tell her straight I think her and her partner behaved disgustingly and that they are incredibly bad examples to their children...I don't get shocked or surprised easily but I was very shocked

• Like 1

I saw on FB yesterday that someone in the area has lost their saluki bitch..found out today it's a lady we often chat to, her husband died not that long ago of cancer so it's just her and Tess now. She's in bits. Trouble is Tess is a shy girl and though 12 she can still move when she wants too. I pray she doesn't get run over, Joan will be heartbroken.

Edited by suzeanna