UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Enjoy your visit with friends Griff :flowers:

Tis a nice day here with blue skies although a tad cold still. I am still painting the new garden gate as I keep finding bits I've missed! It's turning into The Forth Road Bridge.

Archie's leg is now showing improvement so Ruby took him for a slightly longer walk this morning - 35 mins - and he really enjoyed himself. I'll up him to 30 minutes next week from the 20 minutes he's been having for the past 10 days next week. As per vet instructions I am decreasing his painkiller dose very slightly every few days. It's less than 6 weeks until we go on holiday so we are hoping he will be fitter still by then.

Where has everyone disappeared too? Updates please!

Eep, I have ended up with a puppy today (myself and another rescue got him out of a v bad situation) all above board and I have been given his papers by the owner / breeder

He is v sweet and getting on with my most special girl .... and I want to keep him .... total dilemma

Even if he doesn't stay with me he is being neutered

We swore never to have another puppy after Archie. Dawg he was SO norty!

Jazz I had a filling partly come out and then because there was a weakness in the molar it snapped in two. So be careful! This is why I ended up with 2 false teeth on a little plate.

It's been another lovely day here. Archie has thoroughly enjoyed laying out on his pile of mats, either just watching the world go around or sleeping.

I hope Owl's absence is due to her having a nice rest and not being super busy with Wispa on tracking jobs.

is there something someones said that sticks in your head?

I remember Bebe years ago was saying what really annoys her is people using chipped crockery 'its broken people!' she said

Im still using the chipped plate and smile every time

hahhaha, norty puppies!!! dakota nearly drove me to suicide...gods honest truth, i was ready to do myself in, had it not been for my trainer Jan either i would be dead or kota would be, she is 4 in october and is still full on mental..not funny mental like hyper crazy near death experience crazy but...kind of manageable Lol

Sorry about the tooth Jazz

Had a busy week with work this week. Considering it was only a 4 day week, it was tough going and seemed never ending. I had my sign off on Wednesday to laser eyes, so I was pretty stressed about that. It went absolutely fine though so I shouldn't have worried. So I'm now allowed to use a YAG laser to clear lens capsules that have gone cloudy over time. It's pretty cool for an optometrist to be allowed to do :)

I've got my appraisal tomorrow at some point, so I'm hoping that will go ok :)

What kind of puppy have you got Loobie? It's been over 13 years since I lived with a puppy :wub: