UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Was it euro disney you wanted to go to??

I hope you are feeling o.k now, I have just come to the conclusion that some people in this world are selfish and thoughtless and self absorbed. My aunty says that I do stuff she would never think of..Steve said the same, when I took max in to have him pts for Steve, where they shaved his leg I took the fur and I bought a special canister keyring so Steve could always have max with him....he said he would never have thought of doing that...but you see, that works in the opposite too, the most obvious thing to do will be overlooked by people

im the same. if my friend has food for sale I ask the neighbours if they want some, I buy it, don't want the money. they are grateful, but if they make a cake or go somewhere ive asked to go with them, like the shops, they don't offer.

the workmans here. he was nice enough to come early, get it over with. he hasn't mentioned hitting the car, I wont either

I am never surprised by how uncaring and unthinking people can be. I have had too much experience of it!

It's such a lovely day I decided to take the new gate out into the garden and paint it with Hammerite. I've done one side and will attempt the other tomorrow providing the weather co-operates. It looks nice. Quite a modern style but it took my eye despite me generally preferring otherwise.

Oh that bloody little sod Archie is chasing his mortal enemy, Percy the pigeon, off the bird table. Percy comes down first to make sure it's safe and then Mrs Percy and Percy Jnr follow. Archie is standing on his back legs in an attempt to get closer to Percy. I am sick of telling him he hasn't to run, jump or stand on just his two back legs because one of them is trying to get better.

Candy had an eventful weekend..we took her to the local park on Sunday morning to get rid of some excess energy as we were going to my daughter's place later for a meal. Philip was throwing her chukkit ball and forgot how well those things bounce! Up, down, up and over a ridge. Unfortunately the other side of the ridge was a steep slope down to the fishing pond. Into the pond went the ball, followed by Candy! As she hit the water it pushed the ball further out, so she gave up and turned round and swam back to the edge. Of course, we didn't have a towel with us and of course she waited until she was in the car to shake. Yesterday we took her for a walk at Cromford along the canal, offlead all the way and she behaved perfectly, it's such a pleasure to have a dog we can let off and know she'll stay close. She met lots of other dogs, and then a big shire horse who was pulling the canal boat along, that puzzled her a bit. She did get a little over excited about the ducks, but the big goose she approached hissed at her and she decided they weren't really that interesting after all. At least she kept out of the canal!

I've got a CAT scan at 5.30, ruddy silly time. They want to make sure the nodes they saw on the scan I had back in December were just inflammation and nothing more serious. Fingers crossed.

Did they tell you to have salt water mouth washes Jazz? I always find them soothing.

Suzeanna I was expecting them telling you if not right away then within a few days. 3 weeks is a long time to wait ..... and worry :tired:

I think we might be going to Norfolk with Archie for a week's holiday this summer. IF I can find somewhere nice that is totally suitable for The Archibald and hopefully close to the sea. Fingers crossed!

Suzeanna, my aunty had the same thing. I hope they will get in touch much quicker for you

Oh dear Jazz, well better its out

Yantan, i hope you find somewhere suitable

Well i know why there has been no sight or sound of Steve...he is suspended from work with no pay. This is all to do with when he took those funny turns last year, apparently he shouldn't have been able to return to work without a dvla medical....he can't work until they return his licence to him, this is all because he has history with his boss, he says he is sickened as if a driver has an accident or does something and it is there fault they get suspended on full pay, him....he is suspended through no fault of his own with no pay! he hasn't been at work for a month now, he said i can go and ask any driver and they will tell me he is suspended with no pay and i know at least 1 of those won't lie to me for him

Edited by griff

Yay! We've booked a bungalow that opens right onto the beach and has a large fully enclosed garden. Archie is going to love it! We are going the first week in June so I do hope the weather is nice.

Griff I hope Steve is telling you the truth but even so he still owes you! Has he offered you the car back so you could at least sell it to recoup some of your money?