UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Sorry, I forgot to update you all! It went better than I could have ever expected. My boss had an a4 page of anonymous comments from various staff members and they were all positive and complimentary. I didn't get one negative comment - Tom said if anything, I could be more assertive, but he had to try really hard to think of anything negative and that was all he could come up with :laugh: At the end of the appraisal, he had to grade me according to my performance. He gave me the top grade :) He said that he was a bit unsure about how I would cope with transitioning from high street optometry to hospital work, but he was amazed at how well I have taken to it and actually told me I am a revelation :biggrin:

Hope everyone else is ok - that's a lovely picture of you and the babies Griff :)

• Like 1

thanks xx

my sister in law messaged me last night and asked if id been checked for cancer as mother died of bowel cancer. It hadn't entered my mind, so left a message with the doctor to check. the secretary said they normally check for that first, but she will ask. wont get an answer if at all till next week