UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Thank you for your compliments, Yantan. That was a great evening I spent with you and Ruby and the boys. Long time ago now.

It was a long time ago wasn't it. I don't think I gave you a chance to say no to sharing our Indian takeaway, you just got dragged inside. I was so excited to meet you :pinkie:

Frankie sounds like she's coming along Jazz. Hope her jabs go well this afternoon.

What a horrible night we had with hail storms and such a dive in temperature. It's very windy today, the sort that goes right through you.

We met a lovely elderly couple this morning who are here on holiday. It was their first holiday without their old dog who recently went to the bridge aged 16. They made a great fuss of Archie. They told me that they felt they were too old now to take on another dog as it was likely the dog would outlive them and they couldn't bear to leave a dog homeless. I suggested taking an oldie on so we had a conversation over that and I think I might have made them think twice about their reservations re: rescue dogs. As they were still a reasonably spry, fit couple of 79 and 81 I also told them about the Cinnamon Trust who are often in need of dog walkers to help owners exercise their pets.

bad news for me and her

she needs her cruciate doing. she bit the vet. the rescue will do it, but I cant have her here in a crate barking for a month so they will have to find someone else to have her

and me ... half of my bowel is paralysed. jut what I want to hear. that's why I cant eat much, and have the runs a lot, its not emptying. life condition of course, so that needs sorting

stripped my hair yesterday...went a mad gingery colour, i took a photo, then i dyed it light brown...it has come out quite dark, never mind...will go blonde at some point. i sent my aunty the photo of my stripped hair and then coloured hair, she made me howl...she said it wasn't fair, i seemed to suit any colour as she thought even the gingery colour looked good lol...she is hilarious

When I was young..back in the Dark Ages....I was a natural blonde until I was about 14, then it started to darken so I started bleaching it. When I went to college, I tried every colour under the sun, including pink and blue coloured hairspray on platinum hair, my mother freaked out! Biggest mistake was doing it dark brown..came out nearly black and I hated it, so my friend tried to bleach it out and it went green! It's a miracle I've got any left.

Made a mistake earlier, I thought I'd lift a mirror down to clean it rather than standing on a chair, it wasn't until it was off its hook and moving that I realised how heavy the blasted thing is, somewhat over the weight I'm meant to be lifting I think. The pain has almost subsided.....and I've yet to put it back. (Don't say leave it for your OH, if I do that he'll know I took it down and he'll give me a lecture.)

Norty Sezeanna - tsk tsk. Tell him it fell down.

I'm a redhead which is just fading away with age because of the onset of the grey. The colour it is now is how I would have liked it when I was younger and used to get blonde highlights in it too tame it. I never dared dye it because I was bothered that I might not like it and if I then tried to change it it would go green - as Suzeanna's did. I saw that happen to a few friends! The worst thing I ever did to it was have a Barbara Dixon perm. It was hideous and it took a heck of while for my hair to recover.

• Like 1

SUZEANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!

i get the not wanting to stand on a chair though

i am amazed my hair is in as good a condition as it is, i do look after it though and this weekend as i am being abandoned and will be seeing nobody i will put coconut oil on it