UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

Well he's spoken to me :rolleyes: He's doing his stressed cough though, so I know he's not happy about speaking. Mum sent him some messages on facebook last night, so I assume he is doing what he's been told :laugh: He has spoiled the holiday, I certainly won't be inviting him again. I'd rather travel on my own.

Home sweet home. We landed at 4.40 this morning, I got home at 6.30 and had a snooze on the sofa. I woke up at 11.00 :laugh: The food was a bit crap on the way back - we flew at 20.50 last night, so I had a prosecco from the drinks trolley. Then they brought the food around - it was sausage, bacon and tomato :rolleyes: We ate that about 11pm :laugh: never had prosecco with a cooked breakfast before. I was expecting chicken curry or beef stew or something. Not breakfast!!!

• Like 2

a few years ago, I rescued 2 Chihuahuas, one with no eyes, the other with no bottom jaw. the second one died a couple of years ago. on Saturday, I was thinking about my friend and the chi, so rang, left a message. at that precise time, she was having him put to sleep. shes an older lady, with 4 older dogs left. aawwwww

cant remember why I rung the lady advertising pups, but she told me she had 2 older dogs she was getting rid of. when I got there I couldn't believe it, other of her dogs (didn't see them) had ripped ones eyes out, and ripped of the others bottom jaw. they had healed, but I took them and drove away quick. my friend was going to foster one, but fell in love with both of them.