UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

im on day 2 of enemas and day 1 of laxitives. I have to learn to find websites on my mobile as im going to be living in the toilet for a week or more lol

bets on how much im going to lose?

Edited by Jazz

Jazz, when my aunty had to do that i spent the whole entire day on whatsapp with her to keep her company Lol...good luck

Yes Yantan, it makes perfect sense...i really can't afford to buy the shoes but they are sooooooo nice Lol

have you seen the ad where the cat is moaning that the food has been changed then shouts 'forgiven'

that was me just now

the rawhide sticks just came. I had ordered 50, but it was a 100 bag that had been halved. just counted them, ive got 72!

they can do that next time lol

Result Jazz :laughingsmiley: I once ordered a box of 12 bulbs for the bathroom light unit. 3 boxes turned up by different deliveries. I contacted the seller who told me just to keep them as, by the time he'd paid for them to be sent back, he would have gained nowt. That was several years ago and I've only used 3 out of one box so I suspect they'll see me out!

Tis very busy here and there are lots of norty dogs about belonging to visitors. Also Morris dancers :tired: I kinow they are part of Britain's rich history but they are just not my cup of tea. Archie was very unimpressed with them and dragged Ruby off to continue their walk.

I am watching police interceptors. You have to wonder about some people :ohno02: :eh:

Lol...now i don't mind the odd bit of morris dancing..not me dancing obvs Lol. Must be very frustrating having people turning up and ruining your walks all the time, we just get it easter, summer hols, christmas..not all year through luckily

Lol...bonus Jazz