UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils All Antics

Jazz

he loves his calves hooves, she lay on them. he normally just tells her off and she goes away, but this time he laid into her. him and frankie have been taking them out of each others stash, that might be to do with it. ive taken all hooves off the sofa

peace to all here. no im not keeping her, but shes so nice! in the old days, rescues had waiting lists for dogs like her. now we have facebook, you would think it would be even easier to rehome her. on the other hand, people have so many more to choose from

To be honest Jazz, I think financially people have to think a lot more, not only that but people like to travel more now and where families used to be in the same locality, now families are spread further afield...so you used to be able to get family to mind the dog whilst you went on holiday or give them a loo break whilst at work it isn't that easy

what a ruddy night! honey did her usual panic in the night, running round frightened, have to let her just do it, she got back on the bed to sleep, so Frankie was awake frightened at what honey had done, got her back to sleep, so I needed a wee! and it carried on. the joy of multiple dogs! and my bladder.

honeys hurt her eye. cant grab her, so just wiping it when I can. haven't got any eye cream so that will need a vet trip.

oh, davids coming! got to clean up!

have a quiet day folks xxx

Jazz, don't take it to heart..i am sure he is just not thinking! why on earth do they have to take the baby everywhere? as kids we were left with grandparents, aunties etc and it did us well when we went to school...didn't see us crying at the gates Lol