UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Januarys Jazzy Jests

Jazz

I don't know what I do wrong. I compliment people, get them things wherever I am, I get my friend who walks the dogs and is company 4 days a week, a free car. she scraps it for a minor thing, and im in the wrong. shes sent the door key back and unfriended me. so ive lost a friend, dog walker, company and a lift to he club, so ill be here not seeing anyone for weeks again

I text her and thanked her for the key, and said you seem to have a problem if you have unfriended me, ill miss you but its your decision. I do think fk her as its not my fault, but have been crying all day as actual friends I see most weeks is down to one, and shes moving very soon

Jazz, as you say, her loss not yours..fancy scrapping a car off over something minor..very odd, Steves car packed up day before new years eve, there was a fair bit that needed sorting and to be honest it wasn't worth wasting money on, one part was £100 and then i would need to fit it and that was without figuring out why it wasn't running, fixing the oil leak and putting it through an mot and fixing what it failed on, i talked him into a new car...got him a real bargain, he is happy, i am happy and it was the sensible choice but if it is something minor seems a bit daft.

Have you had your blood test results Griff? If so hope they were ok.

I've had an awful cough since Sunday night, hot and cold, headache and generally feeling grotty. I phoned the hospital and asked if the cough is still there next week, will my op be cancelled? They said the anaesthetist will assess you and if he says it's ok to go ahead it will. I'm torn between wanting it over and done and hoping for a postponement!

Not fetched my results yet Suzeanna...chemo day so can't be bothered with going to get a print out Lol...quite happy plonked on the sofa in front of the tv, whatsapping my mates and texting Steve Lol...my life is sooooooo exciting Lol

Suzeanna, nobody wants an operation, human nature to not want it done, i am of the school of get it over and done with and then you can begin putting your life back together again, probably worse for you this time around as you kind of know what to expect...will be thinking of you ((hugs))