UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Januarys Jazzy Jests

Jazz

morning all

I know some are back to work. shame the housing association isn't. the smoke alarm keeps going off. not like the batteries going, but lights flashing, the lot. I cant reach it so using a fly swat lol

have a safe warm day xxx

Happy new year everyone.

I'm back from Scotland. We had a luffley time, the cottage was great & the owners lovely. They left us a bottle of sparkling stuff, shortbread and a basket for Archie with chews, bonios, blanket, towel and poo bags. I think this one was just about the most genuinely dog friendly cottage we've ever rented. NYE was SO quiet there too. Just as well as our neighbour told me it was like down town Beiruit here. Her dogs had had an awful time of it.

Suzeanna I'm sorry it wasn't better news but a neighbour of mine went through pretty much what you've to come & is out the other side & doing really well.

Griff I hope you are feeling more positive and that Deags is getting better.

Owl well done to you and Miss Wispa on your tracking prowess.

lovely to see you back Yantan, yes i am doing o.k ish again...i just so pee'd off with everything every now and then...sorry!!!!

Jazz, i do hope the beeping has stopped

back to the vets tomorrow with deags, could do with just staying home but there we go

Good to see you back Yantan.

I had something of a meltdown today,phoned the breast nurses up and said I couldn't face having an axillary clearance, I've read so many horrible things about the after effects. One phoned me back, spent ages on the phone to me, and she's arranged for me to speak to my surgeon when I go for the pre op assessment next Thursday. She said they cant make me have anything I don't want, but I must be made aware of the risks if I don't. It doesn't help that for the past week, since our loooong trip down South, my hamstring/sciatic nerve has flared up and I can't sit down in comfort. Everything seems to be conspiring against me!

did I break this again?

nice man (hope he is) should be here today to replace the smoke alarm. might get some sleep then

lewis has just been in his dinner hour. got some shopping for me and brought dinner

have a safe warm day xxxx