UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Januarys Jazzy Jests

Jazz

a cough is always a problem, but you can ask for a cancellation after a few weeks so its gone xxxxx

im having my tooth out under sedation 21st feb! the unhappy dentist has got her own back though, the dentist is miles away, but lewis will take me so its done

Better to be safe than sorry Suzeanna. I have to postpone surgery quite regularly at work for one reason or another. The most common reason is high blood pressure. I had a guy yesterday who was reading 200/113 and not on any blood pressure medication. I had to refer him back to his GP and get the GP to review him and confirm he is fit to proceed. Seemingly trivial things like coughs, sniffles and cold sores mean we can't do surgery as it heightens the risk of surgery.

We had a rather eccentric lady in yesterday, I had done her pre op and said we would do her right eye first. She came in for surgery and demanded we do her left eye, because her optician had told her 3 years ago that the left eye was worse. She was awful to the theatre team, asking one of the staff where they were from (he was born in the UK). She was really rude about the surgeon and just generally difficult. I get the feeling she is going to be a problem going forward.

I like that instant porridge.It's way easier and a lot less messy than making it from scratch.

I wonder if your patient is suffering from some sort of mental illness Jayne. I mean it's not normal to be so nasty - or is that the way the world is going these days?