UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

Sorry to hear about the Christmas punch up Snow. Hope Baddie took it in his stride and has settled OK.

Nice lunch Alex - and a bargainous one too boot! I love duck.

I'm just having 5 minutes off from cooking our lunch. Ruby has taken Archie for a walk. It's a really nice crisp, DRY, morning, much more Christmassy! However I think we are due to get some storm coming over later in the day so it'll be back to the heavy rain.

OK folks have a good one! :santa:

Merry Christmas to you all

Sorry to hear the dogs had a scrap Snow

Alex, enjoy the duck

Yantan have a fan day

Jazz, enjoy your time with lewis

My pair are being pretty good with Andrew, kota keeps jumping on him but this is her third time meeting him and drags second time...plus we never have visitors so they are doing OK in my opinion

Hope you all have a wonderful day... Love from us lot

good job lewis was here, had a diabetic hypo, not gone that low before. had to ring 111. the emergency doctors was empty. lewis shot off to get his xmas dinner, mines being brought round. got ear nose and throat infection too

had to be today......

Happy Boxing Day everyone :)

Weather awful here again - there have been a couple of rivers that have broken their banks, with loads of roads closed :) Have spent the day inside with the cats, have watched Harry Potter and am watching 50 first dates now :) Not looking forward to going out to the farm in a bit :unsure:

I hope everyone os safe and dry and had a good Christmas.

We are spending the holiday with my son and dil and grandson in a very grey and wet Edinburgh.

We visited elderly friends and then my sister on Christmas Eve, rounded off with a visit to the cinema to see the new Starwars movie.

Christmas Day my other son and his Romanian girlfriend came to spend the day with us.

Today we have had a quiet day buying a small tv for the kitchen and are now babysitting while my son and dil are out dancing.

We drive home on Monday through Perthshire where flood warnings are in force and we are forecast to have gales at home on Tuesday. Sounds interesting!

Black magic be careful driving home, flood water is a force to be reckoned with!

Lovely calm morning here. I do hope nobody here has suffered with any of yesterday's flooding. It looked awful in Lancs and Yorkshire.

I woke up this morning to the sound of Archie throwing up! I let him out in the garden whilst I got his medicine ready. It's about half-an-hour since he had it & he seems to have settled as he's currently lying over my leg in bed snoozing. I'm stopping put for an hour or two because its ages since I had a lie-in.