UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Hello all

Great news on the house Owl so glad it worked out, I much prefer the new house xx

Griff - I got one of those magnetic collars you posted about for Ashley - it is brilliant she is soooo much better now than she was. Thank you xxx

My brain is like a sieve and I can't remember much else lol. So I hope all are well

It's good to 'see' everyone although I have been lurking

I have been using a pretend cigarette since I have given up smoking but am thinking about an e-cigarette thingy - snow do you have any info on them cause I am very confused lol

I have used emojis but they haven't come up ??

Jazz congrats on the bungalow too

Edited by loobie

Hello all

Great news on the house Owl so glad it worked out, I much prefer the new house xx

Griff - I got one of those magnetic collars you posted about for Ashley - it is brilliant she is soooo much better now than she was. Thank you xxx

My brain is like a sieve and I can't remember much else lol. So I hope all are well

It's good to 'see' everyone although I have been lurking

I have been using a pretend cigarette since I have given up smoking but am thinking about an e-cigarette thingy - snow do you have any info on them cause I am very confused lol

I have used emojis but they haven't come up ??

Jazz congrats on the bungalow too

Loads of advice Loobs - best advice is pop over to http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/ the BEST ecig forum on the net and everything you could possibly want to know is there, very helpful for people just starting out and no such thing as a daft question. Those cigalike things are really very basic if they've worked for you great but there are so many sooooo much better options out there which will definitely keep you smoke free and be MUCH cheaper in the long run. Oh yeah another tip - stay the hell away from Smokers Angel in Barry or anything Totally Wicked! The guy in Splott market is reasonably knowledgeable his prices though are retail prices so not bargains and I wasn't totally convinced that some of his "genuine" tanks weren't clones and thus over priced (he was selling them for the rrp for a genuine tank) - I could be doing him a disservice and it was nice to see a proper range of quality vape gear for sale but when its alongside the cheapy market crap and really cheap juice then it makes you wonder.

Morning. Day started well, opened wrong container and made cup of tea with dog biscuit instead of teabag. Then found teabag but made tea with cold water as hadn't turned on at mains point. Managed to feed Wispa the right stuff. Went back to bed. Bleurgh. Will try to get up once I have found my brain.

Check under the bed Owl, it may be hiding.

Good news about the op, Jazz..hope it goes ahead ok.

I'd emailed a couple of rescues enquiring about rehoming...heard nothing and our comp has been playing silly beggars, not all emails are going or coming in, although it doesn't say so. I phoned to check whether they'd got the mails and was told briskly or apologetically that they rarely had dogs suitable for someone of my age. Pfft! I should have lied and chopped a few years off. Being younger doesn't guarantee you a longer life, people have accidents and illnesses at any age. We'll just have to keep checking at the local RSPCA, they didn't even ask our ages.