UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Awww that's nice Owl...small world hey?

just given myself a headache...when i saw my consultant the other week i was too busy mucking around to remember the blood forms...asked the sister after and told her i specifically wanted pr3 and bone on them...forms came through, no pr3 which is very important, called his secretary who said they would send them out separately....fine by me. Post arrived yesterday, opened the envelope 1..yes 1 blood form instead of 4 and no bone on it...me being a smart ar*e decided to edit the form and reprint it, doesn't look quite right though....wonder should i just write pr3 on it and why on earth can a laptop not talk to a wireless printer that is 2 foot away??? flippin technology

Morning off on our holibobs later may or may not get wifi in the lodge so may or may not get a chance to pop in here until Friday, I've given yantan some suggestions on what might be causing her problems with the Refuge as it doesn't appear to be anything our end *fingers crossed* she can sort it out.

• Like 1

Have fun Snow

Lets hope we can get Yantan sorted out

Owl, hope you get things sorted and you can either have the house you chose or you manage to find another suitable place

I do get a bit wound up with the medical side of things sometimes... especially simple common sense stuff..i will however admit that if i hadn't been messing about at the time i would have asked the consultant there and then for the blood form...nope too busy taking the mick out of him and now it has bit me on my bum Lol

i think it is great that iceland do online shopping now, shame you've to spend the extra 10 quid but if it saves you actually having to go near people....worth it Lol

Owl, the freezer is absolutely chock full of stuff that my mum and dad will probably never even eat... i swear they could live off that freezer for months, it is the sort you could stash a body in, if i try and put anything in it i either get moaned at or can never find anything again. Being veggie my dad won't often eat the same as me, my maths isn't great so i can't really alter the portion amounts...... so luckily i tend to like what i cook and i could eat curry and spicy food until it comes out of my ears Lol...well my tummy might disagree