UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Photo of Archie with Lexie and another pal. Taken by our dog walker. Lexie is her dog. Archie went on a sleep-over on Thursday having spent the full day with her beforehand. This was taken during one of their walks. He had a great time, lots of walks, lots of play and a swimming session. Archie is the one at the top with the harness on.

IMG_0303.jpg

• Like 2

oh what a smashing photo...Archie certainly looks very very happy

Thankyou Yantan, they eventually got back to me...i can't make head nor tail of what they have sent to me to be honest Lol

I understand that you've purchased 3 Kindle devices and would like to know if you can watch the purchased videos on all the 3 devices.

I've checked and can see that all the 3 devices are registered to your account.

You can download eligible Prime titles on up to two compatible devices (including compatible Fire tablets, Fire phone, Android phones and tablets, and iOS devices).

A notification typically displays onscreen if you've downloaded a title on too many devices, or if you've downloaded the maximum amount of Prime titles across all the devices on your account.

You can delete one or more downloaded titles to continue with your current download.

Just so you know,you can watch Prime Instant Video movies and TV shows as many times as you would like as long as they are available as part of the Prime Instant Video programme and you have a valid Amazon Prime membership.

You can watch up to two Prime Instant Video titles at a time per account, but any other videos you are simultaneously streaming through Amazon Instant Video will also count towards this limit.

For more information, go to:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/help/video/primedownloadsoffline

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. We'll help you in the best possible ways.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest in Prime. We look forward to seeing you soon.

I don't know if they are saying that i can have all 3 but just have the same film or program on 2 of them... it is unlikely that all 3 of us would want to watch the same thing anyway, not fair only being able to have 2 tablets...i know you can add 4 kids but i don't want to watch kids programs all the time Lol...don't mind a bit of kids tv now and again

Edited by griff

You can download eligible Prime titles on up to two compatible devices (including compatible Fire tablets, Fire phone, Android phones and tablets, and iOS devices).

They have confirmed here that you can only share between 2 :(

We only watch Prime together through our Smart TV so can't say for certain that you can't watch different things at the same time on your Fire tabs. Hang on whilst I go back and re-read the blurb.

OK, well it does say you can watch up to 2 Prime Instant Videos at a time per account so I take it to mean that you can indeed watch different things at the same time.

Apparently, so I have been told, they reduced the numbers of people allowed to share from 4 to 2 only fairly recently because people were taking advantage of the next day delivery you also get from being a Prime member. Instead of making one order for multiple users too many customers were making individual orders necessitating 3 or 4 deliveries to the same address on the same day. Instead of bringing in a rule to stop that they just went for reducing the number of people they allow to share.

i am the only person who has stuff delivered too...well my mum will pay for stuff but it all comes in my name....boo amazon!!! guess i'll just have to bite the bullet and go for it as i talked mum and dad into them i will let them have whatever they want on them and i will make do with free stuff off the iplayer...dead worried about downloading off that coke and popcorn site Lol

Jazz, you might be as well to see your gp as if you get to the hospital for the op, they will see you aren't fit for surgery and send you home...that would be a waste of everyone's time. Hope you feel better soon

Suzeanna, thanks...i have downloaded 2episodes but won't do it again now i know it is wrong, will see if i can afford prime in a couple of weeks time.

morning all

the indoor boot sale is back open down the road so will go to that as its not raining

'someone' pooed on the floor this morning. I have a feeling merlin is innocent for once, as honey is curled up, and has let me clean her eyes lol

Morning had a disturbed night last night, a load of argy bargy in the street about 12:30 I'd been in bed for about 30 mins and had just reached that nice warm floaty edge of sleep state when it all kicked off right outside my bedroom window :confused: loads of shouting and screaming - a woman going absolutely ballistic at someone at the top of her voice, Rob opened the front door to see what was going on just in time to see 3 people come out of one of the bungalows to our left - one of the women was yelling and she picked up a green recycling bin and started smacking 7 bells out of the neighbours car with it :ohmy: next thing they dive in another car and drive off with her still yelling things as they left. We were gobsmacked, those neighbours are a retired couple we've never heard a peep out of them before. Of course that kind of rude awakening meant neither of us could get back to sleep straight away - I kept expecting the police to turn up (they didn't) finally got to sleep in the small hours only for Baddie to wakes us at 3:30 am demanding to be let out so he was clearly unsettled too. Not got the slightest clue wtf it was all about but I just hope its not the start of any trouble.