UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

I agree Alex! Then I had to get up. I really just wanted to sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Ouch suzeanna. Naughty tiggers. Glad they are now enclosed 😄

Yay home time, on the cattle train 🚂🐮🐮🐮🐮

Awwww look at your Ikkle boys, they are absolutely beauties Merledogs

Yantan, i know what you mean about the sun and the dogs and not bringing them in... kota is black and refuses to lie under her umbrella

Suzeanna, i understand you perhaps not wanting to go on a ladder but please go steady with what you are doing madam!!!

Murtle, how dare they wake you up!!! the swines

Glad you got some sleep Jazz

• Like 1

Thank you Griff. Nice of you to think of me and post that link. Very interesting! My psoriasis is very hard to treat. Because I am so fair skinned puva light therapy is too harsh for me. I even have to be careful in natural sunlight as it can cause a break out which just isn't the case for many psoriasis sufferers. I have raised liver enzymes from having been treated with massive doses of vitamin A more than 25 years ago as a bit of last attempt by the consultant to improve my skin. Anyway this latest break through sounds promising so thanks again for posting it.

you are very welcome, i think it is set to be put before the nhs board anytime now. My mum is on Enbrel...bloomin expensive that is! Like you she wasn't suited to puva treatment, had no effect at all on her, the enbrel (entracept) has been great for her, she isn't clear but is an awful lot better, i think she was 80 hands covered (that is how they measure apparently) and is now probably about 20

Moaning peoples. It's going to be a scorcher today. I'm going to take the dogs out then finish spring cleaning the kitchen, do some tidying up and hoovering elsewhere, then get myself out in the garden to do a shedload of watering and other gardening type stuff.

I've been pottering in the garden. When I say pottering I mean dragging 90L containers full of compost and plants around :rolleyes: I've also watered everything in the back garden. Will do the front later on as it's more exposed to the sun in the afternoon so I don't want to scorch anything. I need to widen the borders in the front garden so I can get more plants in because I have way too many in containers. It's back breaking work so I might get a gardener type person to come and do it for me. It also requires digging some big holes for big plants and I hate doing that.

It's currently 22 degrees (that's 72 degrees in old money) - perfect Sun_emoticon.gif

I have been reading, but not really had much to say. Just busy with work really :)

Had a nice day today though. I only work 3-7 on a Thursday, so I had my personal training session this morning (which was brutal!) and then went and sat in the sun for a while at the farm. Am trying to eat healthier at the moment, so I had a really yummy salad for lunch that I made myself.