UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Yantan, it is awful, she is only 18 too. He was a proper full on weirdo, i now realize he was trying to work out if i was on my own, he has been into the pub across the road from where i go and a couple of the girls have been going out for a fag...on their own, not in a pair and he has followed them outside...i guess he was waiting to see if they were going home, luckily for them they weren't. I just hope the police haven't let him out on bail as he lives in the same village as the girl he has apparently attacked, i am lucky i live at least 7 miles away in a city

Edited by griff

I remember many years ago, on New Years Eve, the gay barman in one of the pubs was dressed in a basque and stockings and doing the time warp on the bar! It was one of those things that once seen, you can't forget no matter how you try!

Griff that's awful, poor girl. There used to be a guy around here who was very odd..he flashed me one day as I was waiting for my OH to come out of the dentist, I phoned the cops on my mobile and they were there literally in minutes, they were already looking for him as he'd done the same earlier to another woman who happened to be a policeman's wife. A friend of mine up the road lived opposite him and when her husband was out he used to stand in front of her house, shouting and telling her he loved her and wanted to have sex with her! He moved away, thankfully.

deags

80b1e431-e521-44a3-ae35-a4216d3c84cb_zps

Suzeanna, what a scary man, we used to get phonecalls when my dad went out, it was a man saying to my mum that he had just seen her husband leave.... she deafened him with a smoke alarm, never called again never found out who it was but it was very very scary knowing someone was watching our house.... i am fast coming to the conclusion that the planet is full of weirdos!

Edited by griff

ive got someone pming me on facebook. hes from a disabled site I belong to. I don't mind chatting on the site, but hes already calling me hun and wanting to visit. how do I nicely tell him im not interested? I know hes disabled so might just want to be friendly, but I don't want to add him

yes. wierdos everywhere

Gorgeous babies griff :wub: Horrible about that poor girl, it will probably scar her for life :( You should deffo tell the police , I bet there are lots of others :(

Horrendous day at work. I was supposed to be WFHing tomorrow but will have to go in and probably won't be able to have my holiday on Friday either until I get these ruddy contracts signed off.

My next door neighbour has been on my flat roof today - he's swept the roof to get all the moss off, cleaned my gutters out and re-pointed part of my chimney :)

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Jazz, just tell the fella that at the moment you are incredibly busy with moving and that you aren't being funny but you don't "know" this gentlemen and you are sure he is fine but given how the world is you wouldn't feel comfortable meeting, you are happy to chat on the site though...that way you aren't snubbing him completely and hopefully his feeling won't be too badly hurt

Merledogs, what a nice neighbour...send him my way, could do with having the garage repointed. So sorry to hear work is awful for you at the moment, i wish you could find your perfect job where you could be properly happy

Yantan, they are little b*ggers, kota likes to bark at everything, dex is about 18 and he wants to be out of the living room so then we put him out and then he decides nope actually he would like to come back and beat the puppies up and deags well, she is a puppy Lol

i am quite pleased with how the photos have turned out, i have a new camera...sony cybershot 20 megapixels

I tried the 'im busy with moving and not on here much' , that didn't work, so I messaged admin who had a word. hes told him he wont message me. phew

then I get a call from the bungalows warden, the smoke alarm has been going off for a few hours!

that's all I ruddy need!

so my builder friend went round and took the battery out. he will put it back together tomorrow and if it still goes off im to ring the repairs centre

im shattered. its all catching up on me. but only a few more weeks and ill be in

life will be so boring then, I hope!

Morning, heading home today. Been a hectic few day, not the sit and relax few days I needed but MIL has enjoyed seeing us and some time next week I might be able to collapse and rest...

I have been reading, so sending love and hugs to all. Especially griff that sounds very scary. Jazz, you'll hate the relaxing I am sure 😉

Have I missed owl posting? Hope all is well in te owlery xxx