UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Congratulations Jazz

Merledogs, i need a massive clearout, so big that i need a skip....or 2!! will get round to it at some point

Yantan, if you see the person to talk too i would just say you have been having problems with dogs pooping there and you have had cctv installed, if it stops i guess you have your answer

starting to feel very very ill, hopefully i will sleep the worst of it off

Great news Jazz :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow Griff :GroupHug:

Am finally here in Mexico :biggrin: The flight was ok, but slightly spoiled by some drunk Scottish men who were sat 3 rows in front of me. They were so loud and noisy for the whole flight, the cabin crew kept telling them to keep their voices down, but they just ignored everything they were asked to do. They even ignored the fasten seatbelt signs, stood up as soon as the plane touched down and were just generally a pain in the ass. Had to laugh at one of them going through immigration though, he filled his form in wrong twice. Then on his 3rd attempt, he couldn't remember the flight number. His drunk mates didn't know it and nobody in the queue told him as he had just pissed everyone off over the course of 11 hours :laugh: :rolleyes:

Congratulations Jazz.

Hope your meds help griff and you feel less sick today (hugs)

Happy hols Jayne xxx

Hope your headache goes Alex xxx

Blood test results all fine, though one was marked as abnormal but he didn't agree with that...he's now sending me for different ones!

Got car back from it's mot and service xx

managed to get back to sleep, till the wake up crew decided to dive on me.

having lunch with my sons, ill be having words

and the rest off the time looking at the phone waiting for my viewing date

oo virgin are sending me a new mobile, LG L90 is it any good?

Gooster, i would have not helped that Nob out either, i used to go nuts going on a 3 hour flight....11 hours and murder would have been committed

Jazz, vinyl is similar to lino... a bit thicker, we have it in the kitchen now instead of tiles...much warmer and easier to mop and also in the bathroom, just make sure you go for a good wear layer

Murtle, i do hope your next lot of blood results will be ok

Morning Merledogs, is pepe mended now?

i feel not too bad today, my hands feel cold but they aren't they are hot, my pins and needles in my feet is worse and my joints hurt but i haven't been sick and my hair is still on my head Lol i have to increase the tablets fortnightly so i will maybe feel bad as it builds up in my system. Dex decided that despite the fact i hadn't slept well i had to be up...how can a small cat shove me out of my bed?

Jayne I hope you don't have those idiots on your flight home! Which part of Mexico are you in?

It's good that you don't feel as bad as you might Griff but still not nice for you that you are experiencing those things. :GroupHug:

I have spent the morning working and am now taking a break for a couple of hours. I think I will make myself an omelette as I really fancy one!

hope you enjoyed your lunch Yantan

i have ventured out, went to the drs, fetched my prescriptions and nipped to town to see if i could get some new trainers, my feet are really sore so wanted some nike airs... too expensive so i will have to make do, i felt really dizzy too so just came home

Griff - Pepe isn't mended yet, I'm waiting for them to let me know when they have the part but they don't work saturdays, so it will probably be Tuesday before I can get there. They've said I can have a courtesy car if I need one (which I will).