UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Happy birthday Jayne.

Yay for natural light Jazz

Bumbled round reading half yesterday, the first 2 miles were hellish (lactic acid build up from Saturday) the next 6 were great and the last 5 alternated between just about ok and no go!

Been to see the osteopath, he was impressed (or surprised) I got round at all and has grounded me for two weeks from running. Boo, though it is bloody painful from where I landed on the stairs!!

How are you on the meds griff?

Sunny day here xxx

Happy Birthday Jayne

Lol Yantan.... that is brilliant

Jazz, glad the workmen have been and sorted the bush out, hope the neighbours weren't too grumpy about it

mums cousin rung last night, his dad is going into a hoe tomorrow, initially for a few weeks but could be permanent, he has alzeimers and mums aunt is always having falls so she is currently in a rehab place, they have very rarely been seperated in the years they have been married so i hope they can be together in the new home. I did tell mum even though she is on holiday as i will forget by the time they get back... apparently north tenerife is crap so don't bother going Lol

Awwww Murtle, best to rest and get your banged up bits better quickly. I am on the loading dose so the side effects aren't too bad, i think the higher the dose goes the worse i am going to be, i have absolutely no strength though, even getting the dogs into the back garden is a huge effort and of course as they are naughty in the garden together they have to go separately, will be glad when mum and dad are back!

That was a really nice thing of them to do HLGS, nice when people appreciate the work you are doing

Thank you all! Have had the best birthday ever so far! Went diving off Cozumel this morning. We saw 4 turtles and 2 dolphins :biggrin: Best birthday present ever! The second dive wasn't as exciting, but we did see a huge lobster and a big crab! One of the women we were diving with was absolutely bonkers. She has been a certified diver for over 10 years, but to watch her, you would think she had never dived before. As we saw the Dolphins, she ascended from 18 metres without doing her safety stop (a stop to prevent decompression sickness/the bends). We were all like where the hell has she gone. Looked up and she was at the surface! The dive guide was a british guy who was rather fit and the other 2 weren't English, so we chatted quite a lot on the boat. Just sat enjoying a beer and waiting till 4 pm so I can get my ferry back to the mainland :)

• Like 1

I won't be going to the South of lanzarote...have they been North?!

Sorry Alex, I am with Jazz I don't want it either, but sending healing wishes.

It's sunny today and I got tricked by it, it is actually really cold! xxx

Sounds amazing Jayne xxx

i have cave din and called the dr, no appointments today, told to go to the walk in centre, asked to leave a message for my gp and they asked my name...whispered could i go down at 5.10 Lol i can't go near the hospital though until tomorrow night as my mum and dad don't get back until tomorrow night