UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Griff I have found over the years that when you bend over backwards to be nice and considerate to neighbours that they don't always return the favour. No instead they take you as an easy touch. My neighbour on one side had a habit of doing that until the day I blew my top at her. And I really did BIG TIME! She is now very wary of me and doesn't take so many liberties. I would have preferred things to have been the way I had intended and set out by my behaviour when I first moved here - that is being neighbourly with one another and having respect for each otherer but it wasn't to be. At least she knows that she can't ride roughshod over me now!

Best of luck today. I will be thinking of you matey :GroupHug:

Thanks, well i haven't been sick yet...although i haven't eaten... i am just about to attempt some toast!

she has the idiots who did the garage roof doing the fence, the lad is on the garage roof so it is obviously not right.... guess you gets what you pay for then! finally got kota to do her number 2's, had to have her on her lead and collar, let deags out and she decided she can be a guard dog..... funny hearing such a deep bark come out of a little body like hers Lol, just need the cat to decide he can have a go too. It really does annoy me that she just thinks she can crack on and do as she pleases, when we had a chap come to do our boards he needed to go onto her garden so i made him knock and ask permission not just amble on and do as he pleased, not sure why i am surprised really as she had an extension built and said nothing to us about there going to be significant noise. Think i will take a leaf out of your book Yantan and stop being so damned nice about stuff

Jazz, is it tablets or injections you have to have? i am not sure if it has been offered to you yet but my mums friend got invited to a talk about diabetes where they exlain the treatments and how to take care of yourself, things to look out for etc.

i *think* the workmen have gone, not done a good job but it doesn't matter as my garden is nice and secure anyway so i don't need to worry about the dogs getting out, at least i can just open the door and let the dogs go now, i am replacing the fence that runs down the middle of our gardens though, it is about 5ft high..... will soon be 6 ft and perhaps some bamboo along there too

The works van has been and collected my last lot of work up and left me another load. However the van man forgot to put the tote bins on the van so I have nothing to put the finished product in - which means I can legitimately give myself the rest of the afternoon off. Yay! Hopefully Ruby will bring a few home with her tonight so I can get started in the morning.

Hope you are successful today Alicia :flowers:

Can't kneel but will cross my legs Lol Good luck Jazz

Well you deserve the afternoon off Yantan.... not your fault you don't have the stuff to do the job...hope you have the same weather as us, lovely bright day

so far, i am feeling o.k, i haven't been sick... i just feel odd! kind of hard to put into words really, i don't feel like i am really here....i do have a bit of a headache though, apparently it is tomorrow where i am likely to feel really sick. i am a bit annoyed, i got some nike air trainers a couple of months back, tried them on briefly and they were alright, the weather is a bit drier now so i thought i would wear them, they are really uncomfortable, i have tried them about 4 times now, i always have a 5 1/2 in nike and i am always fine with them, had a panic as i have another 3 brand new pairs but have got 2 pairs out, laced them up and am sat here wearing one of each and they are fine so it is just the black ones that are the problem.... will have to order a pair of black in another style as i can't wear black jeans and white trainers! asked my aunty what size my cousin is but he is only a 3 so no good for him, might take them to the womens refuge

The charity van came on time and collected the furniture. The only problem is that where I thought I'd have loads of space, it's now taken up with boxes full of stuff which came out of the cabinets :rolleyes: I gave them a load of books though and all my old study guides are going to someone in work.

oooo heck Jazz, does he have SA? did you try him in a crate? if you have one, i would just pop him in whilst you go to the loo, worst he will do is mess or pee in the crate and at least it is contained and a bit easier to clear up

Lol, Merledogs did you have more stuff than you thought then? Lol

need to get the cat booked in for his boosters, not sure what day my vet is in...not seen his car for a few days actually so he may have gone on holiday, if he is away i will have to book him in with ash as i will forget to do it

Yes Griff we have had a lovely day here weather-wise. It's now clouding over but it was most spring like when I was out with Archie this morning. Blue skies, a bit of sun & much warmer than the previous few days. I really noticed loads of daffs out which I think had escaped my attention before due to my head being down trying to protect my face and specs from rain and cold winds.

One of my further away neighbours has either got a dog or is looking after him/her for one of her sons. It's a funny little thing - a cross between a JRT and a Daschund but it's body is merle whilst it's head and legs are kinda that gingery Daxie colour. It's a sweet little thing but I am strongly suspecting it is the culprit that has been pooing beside my back gate!

edited because my brain runs faster than my fingers type!

Edited by Yantan

I have got more stuff than I thought griff - I need to have a clearout cos my house is starting to look like something off Hoarders :rolleyes: Some charity is going to be very lucky. I'm trying to contact the Animals in Distress charity shop in Swinton but the phone's just ringing out, so will try again another day. I've got all sorts - clothes, bedding, curtains, etc and even a couple of large bean bags, although I might see if nice neighbour over the road wants them cos I'm sure her teenagers would be all over them like a rash.

RMF : I'm listening to Don McLean's America Pie - the full length version. I never tire of it.

Edited by merledogs