UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Which shows were you looking at griff, as there seems to be lots of Nike air's then something...like Nike air max 1 ultra jacquard...or Nike air max 1 ultra essentials...

I am looking on the Nike store, clearance pages and just wondered what show it was you were looking at.

What a day, I still work with numpties, but they are paying my bills. Just wish they wouldn't give me such a headache....

Out running with friends in a bit so hopefully that will help, though my coccyx is still painful from landing on it...we shall see how the run goes tonight 😄

You guys are definitely a sanity refuge and I really appreciate you all for being here and posting / reading which ever you chose xxx

• Like 1

starting to feel very very ill, hopefully i will sleep the worst of it off

bugger , how are you feeling now ?

Mark and I went to a Kundalini yoga class today

I had to look it up ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_yoga

Kundalini Yoga (Sanskrit kuṇḍalinī-yoga कुण्डलिनी योग), also known as laya yoga, is a school of yoga. Kundalini yoga was influenced by the tantra and shakta schools of Hinduism.

Kundalini yoga derives its name through a focus on awakening kundalini energy through regular practice of meditation, pranayama, chanting mantra and yoga asana.[1] Called by practitioners "the yoga of awareness", it aims "to cultivate the creative spiritual potential of a human to uphold values, speak truth, and focus on the compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal others."[2]

I have to say I rather enjoyed it and I think its very squirrelly although Mark feel asleep at the relaxation stage and started snoring

Good news about the bungalow, Jazz.

How are you today, Griff?

New mattress arrived yesterday but needed 24 hrs to expand. I can sleep on it tonight. Back is already improving after 3 nights on the guest bed, so it was certainly my old mattress which caused the trouble.

Missed supervet....damn

HLGS, that is so funny about mark Lol

Owl, great news that your back feels better

merledogs, good they are looking after you

Murtle, hope the run went well and hope it wasn't too sore...i got a pair of nike airs, mum and dad took pity on me, i got them from jd sports , can't link at the moment as i am on my phone

i am having a few little issues at the moment...it must be the new stuff, i still haven't been sick so i am very happy about that, will see how i am over the weekend and make some phone calls if i feel really really bad, just hope i can get to sleep tonight

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Griff.

Glad your back is feeling better Owl :flowers:

Hope your run went well Mary :)

:laugh: at Mark falling asleep in yoga :)

Am back on the Caribbean Coast of Mexico Marion. Have spent today on the beach, it has been very nice but a bit breezy today.

Forgot to say that one of the idiot drunk scots was stood near the loo on the plane when I was coming out of there. He kind of penned me in and wouldn't let me past. Thankfully there was a member of cabin crew there so she told him off. What an absolute knob :angry:

Great news about the bungalow Jazz - do you know when you can move in yet?

Had a load of aggro with one of my neighbours yesterday - or rather with a contractor she had working on her garden, he was clearing some bushes behind our fence and managed to dislodge 3 of the slats, first I knew was when I felt uncomfortable as if someone were watching me and turned my head and there was a bloke staring in at me through the gap in the fence that hadn't been there 10 mins previously. I yelled and he bolted! I took loads of pictures and video as I could see right down their garden they in turn could see right into our bedrooms. Rob came home and had a word with the guy who claimed the fence had always been like that! Rob was having none of it - this is the same woman whose tree took out 2 full panels of the same fence (but farther along) 18 months ago and wouldn't accept responsibility so we ended up paying to replace that bit as we needed and wanted the garden secure and private again. The guy said he'd fix it before he left - and he has kinda sorta, he's braced an old fence panel up against our fence which does make it secure and private again but our fence is still broken and the panel is leaning right up against our fence posts and just braced with a wooden post at a 45 degree angle against the ground - cant see that staying up long.

just spoke to the housing officer. the medical officer will come up with a date for viewing with the housing association and someone will ring me

I hate bad neighbours. this bungalow is detached and on the end, so hopefully ill be left alone

Snow, that is out of order, if you break it you fix it... that's the way i do things, mind you my neighbours on both sides seem to be of the attitude if they damage anything of yours.... tough! you touch anything of theirs though and god help you! like the one who has just had her tiny bit of fence done, didn't ask if she could have workmen on my part of the driveway...just cracked on, yet the fella over the back if he comes on the driveway and doesn't ask....god help him, she goes mad at him

Gooster, that guy sounds a complete and utter t*wat! i hope they are on a different flight home to you or if they are beered up the flight crew refuse to serve more alcohol to them

Jazz, hope the assessor says you can have the bungalow and get it all adapted quickly

Murtle, these were the ones i looked at

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-1-junior/080066/

but mum and dad got me these

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-command-junior/080225/

and you can collect from store for free!!! brilliant

deags is doing the dying fly, she is sooooooo seriously injured, she has a graze by her armpit! the way she is carrying on you would think her leg is hanging off Lol i have bathed it in salt water and it isn't deep, just in an awkward place i guess, they are forever wrestling and biting on each other (not nastily) so i think that will have to stop now, i am gutted as her pretty collar is all scuffed, the red leather has been peeled off one of the hearts on her collar, knew it wouldn't last long, diez had her collar for 9 years as did laney and they could still go on to another dog now and look fine

• Like 1

ive realised poor merlin hasn't had a new collar since he came awwww must get him one

im viewing the bungalow on Thursday and will get the keys then

im taking my builder friend to know what he will be doing

ive met the neighbours, they are lovely, lived there years

Moaning :tired: I couldn't get on the Refuge yesterday morning so I've not been ignoring anybody.

Got my bits and pieces for the car so will be putting them on this morning so that the dogs can go on the back seat. I hope both items go on together otherwise I've got to have a rethink. Will take pics.

I have to say I'm falling more and more in love with Pepe every day. I'm paranoid about anyone scratching his luffly paintwork.

Did anyone see the eclipse yesterday? I got some pics of it from the office windows but it was cloudy so they aren't brilliant.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

It was way too cloudy here to see the eclipse Alex. The light became very dull and all the birds stopped chirping. We were treated to a second dawn chorus after the light came back to normal.

I'm glad you are loving Pepe.

The Fiat dealer emailed yesterday asking for permission to further reduce the price on my old car. They finally had someone who is seriously interested but they have a price ceiling. At this stage I'm just happy to go with it. It's been 5 months. I got a price from We Buy Any Car and it was £500 less than is on offer now.

edited for missing wurds. Doh.

Edited by Yantan