UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

I got £1,300 trade in for my Honda CRV, which was probably more than it was worth, because it had a fault which would have cost me £400 to fix. Plus it was not in great condition inside, given that it's been a dogmobile for the past six years. Having said that, I probably paid over the odds for my car, but you do get peace of mind buying from a Peugeot main dealer.

I could have got a brand new Dacia Duster for several thousand less, but the build quality isn't great and you get a very basic car unless you buy lots more add ons.

Edited by merledogs

I have been good today too Jazz, i have chucked a few bits out from the kitchen and the living room

think i am starting with a chest infection... couldn't say anything to my mum as she is off to tenerife with my dad, if i get very bad i will call my aunty

ive had it twice in 4 months

I needed to get bits out, so silly to keep moving the same stuff lol

I got rid of the chair at last, so at least I have room for boxes now, don't know what I would have done if it hadn't have gone

Griff, please look after yourself - call your aunty :GroupHug: :flowers:

I like buying from a main dealer - stockport audi have been brilliant with Ana.

Have had 3 dives today. The dive this afternoon was with bull sharks :unsure: I was absolutely bricking it, as we weren't in cages or anything and they are wild sharks in the ocean, so nothing to stop them deciding to eat me :laugh: It was amazing and I escaped with all my limbs unscathed :laugh: They are amazing creatures and so big! They followed us up to where we did our safety stop (a 3 minute pause in your ascent at 5 metres depth) and circled around and below is whilst we did that. I really enjoyed it but I was glad to get back on the boat :)

Lol Yantan

Gooster, glad you are having a good time and glad you haven't been ate!

we have had 3 cars from garages, 1st one my dad got from a used car garage on his own a rover 820, got half way home and the cambelt snapped! 2nd one was from a used car dealer and was a fab car... really good, 3rd one is this bmw he has and to be honest i think the service he got from them was absolutely sh*te, he was left hanging for when he could pick the car up as the private plate had to come off, they called us at 5.45 on the friday wanting him to fetch it on the saturday, he said he couldn't go on the saturday as too short notice, he went on the monday to fetch it and it hadn't even been cleaned!

Oh Kelly, it never rains for you does it, everything crossed it settles and fast!

Jazz good luck in your new home!

Alex, glad Pepe is perfect!

We bought our new (well 59 plate) from a main dealer, this left us with a 12 year old L200 to sell, she is in very good condition, 1st attempt at ebay was vile, timewasters galore!... so relisted her and she went off Friday night to a new home... in france! Lovely couple flew over and took her back by ferry, well wprth all the stress