UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

I'll be fine Louise, will hang on for the dr until thursday just in case they send me up to the hospital, i was warned i would be prone to infections but i stupidly thought as my immune system was suppressed already i would be fine, i am hoping it will clear itself

How lovely that those people came all the way to the uk to pick up a new car

mum rung up, she wanted me to look up the fish and chip shop she had seen on trip advisor, 2 hours later i figure out it was marlows and not monroes she had looked at... she is in tenerife and marlows is costa del sol what a div Lol

I've been gardening - potting up Fuchsias and Day Lilies. Made the mistake of taking some Day Lilies round to next door neighbour and ended up yakking for an hour and missed the first half of the football. The plants are getting a little bit of sun before I move them out of the way and cover them in fleece.

ive found the net I was looking for, at the back of the big cupboard, so everything in front of it is packed and in the living room. ive found a bag of tiny dog coats so have put them up for sale.

ill be packing the place up myself, so will do it on good days and no time pressure then. anything im not going to use I can get rid of.

im seeing the wrist surgeon on Tuesday so hope he will get something done quick as I was forgotten from september

the huge bush in next doors garden Is coming down tomorrow. I hope they will be at work as I don't know if they have been told lol

I'm making baked macaroni cheese for tea. Not tried it before. I have cheated though by buying fresh cheese pasta sauce, so just have to cook the macaroni, mix in the cheese sauce, sprinkle grated cheese over the top and shove in the oven.

Edited by merledogs

never had macaroni cheese but then again i don't like cheesy sauce Lol, i tell you what is lovely though, homepride chilli garlic and tomato pasta bake sauce, you are supposed to just chuck pasta in it and then half way put grated cheese on it but i brown off some onion and pepper, pop that in the dish with the pasta and sauce, stick some more chilli flakes in as we like it hot and bake it off, half way i take it out, pop sliced tomatoes on and grated cheese over the top....it is lovely, my dad always goes back for seconds.Not many shops sell that particular sauce though.... ony place we have found it is morrisons and not online shopping either

That sounds amazing griff - I'll have to look out for that sauce. I love chilli and garlic :)

I hadn't seen the video Alex, just watched it now. That shark is kind of like the shark we dived with - I did have my camera with me and took some video. I'll try and upload it when I get home :)

Had a morning diving in the cenotes today. It was ok, but we had to stay in a line as the dive involved us weaving in and out of rocks and stuff. I was behind a woman who was a really slow swimmer and kept stopping to take pictures :rolleyes: So I spent more time concentrating on hanging back, trying to stay buoyant and not smacking my head/knees on any rocks rather than enjoying the experience. I don't think it helped that my diving fins are speed fins, designed to help you cut through water easily, so any kicks I did moved me forwards a lot more than her kicks were doing! Off to Cozumel tomorrow - they are picking me up at 7am. It's my 30th birthday tomorrow and my last day of diving, can't wait to open my bottle of bubbly that is chilling in my hotel fridge tomorrow evening and have a lie in on Tuesday!

the man is here to cut next doors bush down! its higher than the roof. the other neighbours have complained, but ive got the workmen here *grin*

the housing association have rung. if I put a letter in this week for 4 weeks notice, ill have to be out by the 26th april. but can give the keys in earlier