UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Merledogs, if george has any sense he will just stop going back...hopefully they will move when you have him and just go without him

went to training last night, Kota was good again except she bit the tip of my finger instead of the dog toy so i had to do half the class with a bleeding throbbing finger Lol

just spent £30 on wormers etc, £30 last week on treats, but something that should last years for me, ooo I don't kknnoowwww lol

im admitting im disabled, more disabled, going to get onto a carer to come once a week and help me

did I tell you I spoke to the secretary about this emergency appointment, she said it could be 10 weeks!

i am very lucky that my dad has medical cover for me...it is benenden so not like bupa but at least i get to see a consultant quickly and get tests done quickly, i think if the wait is over 6 weeks they will fund you, if it hadn't been for them when i was trying to find out what was wrong with me i would have been dead!

Snow you have quoted as having saved a dollar amount. If this is the case and your order is coming from across the pond, then you will have to pay VAT or import tax plus the post office also charge a handling fee. I got caught out on that one on a fairly small order and it added a considerable amount to the cost of the item.

I receive orders from Hong Kong pretty much once a month or so - never yet been hit with any additional charges, this order is a larger one however, but I checked with Customs before placing the order and there won't be any import duty (below the threashold) and if they do pick it up for vat it's an extra £17.50 even paying that it's still only an extra 72p per item so still a bargain.