UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Dakota is o.k thanks... i think she may have a bit of a water infection but not sure if she is just being a b*gger Lol, she was going on the pads for the loo but seems to ave just started to do a wee without warning and not a lot is coming out and she will go again a couple of moments later... will keep an eye and give the vet a call perhaps later.

oooooo deer, i love deer, i think they are beautiful animals, i can remember diez chasing one and i was absolutely mortified mind you it was on a small field in the middle of roads and totally unexpected.

Owl, i hope you can get something sorted out with your pod, you have enough going on without having to try and faff about with that.

Jazz, hope the dogs enjoy their stew.

i feel sick!!!! not happy about that as i have too much to do, i am trying to juggle tidying up and dog sitting

Bo ventured forth around dinner time last night, so we plonked him in his ball and let him roll up and down the hall..the kitchen...dining room...my legs..etc! I know hamsters are nocturnal, but our previous ones always came out about 7pm, he wasn't waking up until it was nearly our bedtime. I've managed to get a photo, now if I could only remember my photobucket password I might be able to get it online.

Hope you soon feel better Griff, I've got a bad pain in my stomach which is worse when I cough, and since I've got a cough and cold, that's not good. Mind you I may not have helped it by eating a flake followed by mince pie. :unsure:

I hope ikkle pup hasn't got a water infection Griff.

I noticed an excellent offer in our vets this morning when I took Archie for his booster and annual check up. For a flat payment of £100 you can have your dog's vaccinations done yearly with a free health check for the whole of the dog's life. If Archie was younger I'd bite their hands off but as he's coming up 11 I don't know whether I should go for it or not :worried_anim: It cost approx £32 for the booster and health check this morning.

• Like 1

our vets used to do a vaccination club...sadly i don't think they do anymore otherwise i would registered dakota.

Suzeanna, go onto photobucket, add the photo, click on the photo and on the right hand side you will see a list of codes, click on the bottom one, come back here and paste the code and hopefully Bo will appear!

hope you feel better soon Suzeanna, i ma sure the flake and mince pie were medicinal

diez is back to whinging again and i can't work out what the hell is wrong with her.

Edited by griff

Hammie :wub: :wub:

Griff - when Mia used to get a water infection I would give her Cranberry tablets for a few days and it soon cleared up.

Today was better - got my contract signed off and another tender finished so potentially saved the company a few hundred thousand today. And we're only in Q1 of our financial year.

• Like 3

I have managed to download and install my Microsoft Office 2010 on my new laptop :pinkie: I thought because I had it loaded on my other laptop it wouldn't work, or else the registration key would only work once, but it was really easy.

I am having fun exploring Windows 8, but it does take a lot of getting used to.

Quote for moving the pod including ground preparation is about a grand. Quote for making the garage habitable all year round is 3 grand. Considering the pod will be much cheaper to heat, looks like we are going that way. Builder returns tomorrow to replace the shingles on pod which were blown off in big storm otherwise rain will get in and spoil it. Builder also says if ever I want to sell it please can he have first refusal as he would like something like that for his own garden.

I am hoping the short course of tablets which mum had for cystitis is what has been making her go demented. Have looked up side effects on net, and she should probably not have been prescribed them at all. So far she has managed to rearrange most of the living room furniture including the sofa while I took Wispa for a walk, then later she locked us and the carer out by putting back door on chain while she tried to demolish the glass door to front porch with her zimmer. At one point she nearly got out into freezing rainy garden while my back was turned, but Wispa would not let her get out. Wispa was not aggressive, she just stood in mum's way and barked for assistance. Mum seems to think our whole family is living here and keeps trying to find them.

Paramedic out at 3 a.m. to get mum off the floor. She didn't fall, she went into the spare room which is full of boxes of my stuff and bags of clothes, climbed over them all and curled up in a corner like a hamster. Not good :( I could not get back to sleep, time for porridge I think.