UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Karen - hope it's nothing too serious :flowers:

griff - just explain to him, I'm sure he'll see the funny side :flowers:

Luckily the showers which were forecast today never materialised, so I've been out painting fences again for the past few hours. Only two left to do :pinkie: behind the greenhouse which is quite a narrow space, so I'm going to have to wedge my lardarse in there tomorrow and get it finished.

RMF : Picked up four bottles of Carlsberg Citrus in Morrisons yesterday for £2. It's yummy so I will be stocking up if they are that price when I go back next.

Edited by merledogs

Karen I'll ask Oldies team thanks

Just shout if you find a suitable candidate - I'm very happy to post the tablets.

morningggggggggg

I bought a crowbar to take the shed apart,but as im not able to play at doing that, I took the tiles off the bathroom walls before 7 this morning. ooo its a fun toy!

what can I do next with it?

Best to put the crowbar down for the moment Jazz! Have a cup of coffee instead.

Alicia step away from the crowbar :ohmy:

Griff how are you feeling this morning?

Alex how did the Carlsburg citrus go down?

Dawg but it put some rain down through the night. I was woken several times by the rain thundering off the velux window outside my bedroom. Apart from that I managed to get some quality sleep in although when I woke up this morning I was teetering on the edge of my double bed whilst Archie was splayed out on the rest of it :rolleyes:

We had a lovely day yesterday with everyone, took them all over to the barrage for a walk in the afternoon which was smashing. Nog was so good with Amelia who has now started crawling - considering Nog has had very little to do with babies or young children he was so chilled out and gentle with her, he also spent the whole day in the lounge with all of us which is most unusual as normally after a few hellos he disappears off to bed but he decided instead to curl up on the carpet and stay with us the entire time. Bruno has now gone back home with Nick & Vicky so for the first time in almost 7 months we are back to being a 1 dog household :biggrin:

• Like 1

Snow, i am glad you and nog have your home back to yourselves. dogs amaze me how good they can be with children when never having had anything to do with them really.

Yantan, i still feel awful.... hopefully the tablets will work soon! haha Archie sounds like diez used to be with me, i never had any bed or quilt!

Jazz.............ooooooooooooo you have been busy but i agree i think you need a coffee now

we had rain overnight yet my neighbour still cut his grass at stupid o clock...lovely

Hello all

Sorry have been any for a while , am currently in Delhi having a short break before heading back to UK as I have meetings at the High Commission which sadly cannot wait so I am having to fly in peak tourist season at short notice

I have booked an Air India flight home , I normally fly Emirates so this will be an experience as they have the 3rd worse safety record in the world ( according to google ) for having techincal issues that force them to make emergancy landings

on the plus side they must be good at doing the damn things os thats a positive !

Gooster , they have told me I am flying on a dream liner but I will believe that when I see it ( and will take photos if its true )

Other good news is the new Dogstar website is online , any feedback or comments gratefully received www.dogstarfoundation.com

Last week we visited the Taj Mahal and it was simply stunning , will add some photos in a bit

Hows everyone doing ? I am so out of touch with everyone on and offline nowadays !

Hi Sam :wavey: At least if you are on a Dreamliner it is a new plane so should still be ok :flowers: Looking forward to seeing pictures - it's the wings I love on the Dreamliner, they are such a nice shape :laugh: :rolleyes:

Love the pic of the Taj Mahal :)

It's chucking it down here today, at least I remembered to bring my coat into the gym today instead of leaving it in my car :laugh: