UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Loobie you tease tell us more.

Have you been bitten Marion or have you bitten yourself?

Is it the vestibular Jayne? Issie wasn't brilliant for a while after hers. It was a gradual improvement with her and she was 13. She didn't have another one. Just was left with the lopsided head. It does cause dizziness for a while longer so I did used to keep her onlead when out and guide her to keep in a straight line. She came out the other side fine. Potentially it can knock their confidence too so make them look a bit worse than they are if they do things carefully. Hope that's the case with Charlie.

One of the vets tried to tell Martyn that Fergus has arthritis last week because he wasn't walking at all well. That would be because he was at death's door and very wobby and also that he has a phobia of lino/smooth type flooring so never walks on it properly anyway.

Well, it all came as a bit of a shock really lol. I work with him (surprise surprise) he is really nice, single and we have been together a couple of months. It is really strange after my ex and being on my own for so long but I am really enjoying spending time with him. We get on so well and are really very similar - oh and he has a rescue dog too :)

• Like 6

Great news Loobie :)

The vets aren't sure what is going on with Charlie. He seemed to make a good recovery within a week of his initial attack. Then about 3 weeks ago he got the head tilt back and his walking went all wobbly. As he wasn't being sick, we decided to see how he went as Vestibular tends to go away with time. After a couple of weeks he was still wonky so we took him to the vet. The vet gave him steroids and told us she thought it was another vestibular attack. However as he hasn't improved at all since being on the steroids she is concerned something else is going on :(

Evening. I have a raised area on my left arm near the wrist which is swollen (about 10cm in diameter) but not painful. It feels like there is fluid underneath. It's now painful or owt. How long do I leave it until I visit the doc?

New intern started today. Blimey they don't arf make 'em clever these days!

Loobie that sounds fab!!

Book an appointment now Alex and then see I you still need it when it comes round?

Grrr they are messing around with my contract and project I'll be on. After this contract I will be very careful what and who I work for in future. Nice to work with friends, but harder if they mess me around. I am tolerant, but cross the line and it's hard to cross back! Hopefully they will get it sorted tomorrow...

• Like 1

Well, it all came as a bit of a shock really lol. I work with him (surprise surprise) he is really nice, single and we have been together a couple of months. It is really strange after my ex and being on my own for so long but I am really enjoying spending time with him. We get on so well and are really very similar - oh and he has a rescue dog too :)

Am going to wander around Asda next time Im there trying to decide which one he is :D

Hello havent been on here for ages. Not exactly sure why life just seems to be running away with me at the moment.