UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Moaning :tired:

Whizzie :GroupHug:

Michelle - what plants did you get?

Kinky's driving me nuts at the moment - she outside and keeps coming up to the patio door and miaowing. Then when I open it to let her in she wanders away again.

Off to sunny Lytham Saint Annes today (near Blackpool but nicer). The place I'm going to is right near the beach, shame I can't take the boys with me.

Edited by merledogs

We used to go on courses from work to Lytham St Anne's Alex. It is MUCH nicer than Blackpool. Enjoy your day, even though it is work, and I hope you get plenty of sea air in your lungs. I always seem to sleep so much better after a day at the seaside.

Our cats used to love playing a game of let-me-out-oooh-look-now-I-am-out-I-want-back-in at the patio window in our last house. It didn't matter how much I reminded them that they had a perfectly good cat flap in the back door from which to exit and enter they always wanted to come and go through the damned patio door :rolleyes: I miss the cats :wub_anim:

I was allowed to share Archie's sofa last night to watch a DVD. His is the only seat in the house that I can see the telly from whilst we are temporarily holed up in the dining room. He didn't grumble, whinge or otherwise make it clear that my presence was not welcome as is usually the case if anyone tries to share his sofa. He must be going soft in his old age :wub_anim:

edited for spellinz

Edited by Yantan

Hello

I became a Grandma today for the very first time.

Joshua William Shaw was born to my son and his wife.. The family are all well and I am so happy that I can't sit still!!

They will be home from the hospital later today and I can't wait to meet the next generation!!

:)

• Like 2

Congratulations Grandma Loo!

Got a letter from the hospital today, they've made me an appointment for a kidney scan next Friday. I don't know whether to be pleased I've got an appointment quickly, or worried...and the line "drink a litre of water an hour before" hasn't helped. Tena Lady on the shopping list this weekend I think. :unsure:

• Like 1

I sat my prince2 foundation exam today and have provisionally passed. It doesn't mean much but glad I did it.

Hope the kidney function is good suzeanna and good luck with the tena lady. I laughed when one of the judges on BGT said she needed them after the magician scared her!!

xx

Edited by murtle

ive filled in the last of the exchange papers, and run up the hospital,as the pharmacist gave the wrong drugs for tomorrow

as I im not allowed coffee after 8am tomorrow, I wont be saying much, if I do, dont take any notice. Im not nice without coffee or coke, so 24 hours without ......