UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Walked the dogs. There are lots of cute baby cows and bullocks in the fields :wub: Some of them were extremely inquisitive :wub: Took some pics on phone which I'll upload later.

Have watered/fed the plants in the front garden.

Am off to the tip now to take a waste bin and an old sun lounger.

Sounds good Jazz :)

Looking forwards to seeing the pics of the cows Alex :)

Apparently they had tried to find tripe locally in Nantwich, but failed, and they didn't have enough staff to send anyone on the trek to Crewe where the nearest pets at home was. Hoping for more progress today, dad said Ted has a drip and a catheter in, so I reckon that isn't helping with him wanting to stand up and move. This is the dog who refused to move when he had a collar on for the first time, and also refuses to move if he has a jumper/coat on, so I imagine the fact he has a catheter in to collect his wee will be even more traumatic for him :unsure:

Alex alert! I have just been to the garden centre (again). There is a really cheap on near us - not huge selection but good quality plants with fast turnover, so if you like what they have it's a bargain. I have some appleblossom bedding petunias for gap filling, some trailing lobelia and a pretty clematis called Giselle. The latter 2 will be going in a large strawberry pot once I have emptied the ice plants - and weevil grubs!

Also a small pieris going to Pembrokeshire - only £2.50 & will fill a gap in front of fence where they probably had a pot before. Hopefully it will grow well

• Like 1

Bargain Whizzie :biggrin: We have a garden centre similar to that near us, most people go there for the cafe which is fab :)

Tom has phoned, apparently Ted is having physio 5 times per day and he thinks his spinal cord is recovering. If they stand him up he can stay standing now :) Next update will be Tuesday, as Tom is off tomorrow. It will probably be towards the end of next week before he is allowed home at the earliest.

Great news Alicia :thumbsup_still:

I'm sorry to laugh at poor Ted when he's poorly but the refusing to budge because of a collar and a coat has made me giggle. Positive healing thoughts being sent for him :GroupHug:

Watch out Whizzie you'll be catching Alexitis :ohno02: :laughingsmiley:

• Like 1

Ouch... When running on uneven ground watch where your feet are going or you'll do what I did and find yourself lying on the floor...not sure how it happened but my hand hurts at the moment! Have washed it as much as I can and will see if Ben can wash it anymore or see any more stone bits in it! Oops...

Morning

Lots to do in garden today while weather is holding out

Pleased you're getting sorted out at long last Jazz

Sounds encouraging news for Ted.

Ouch Murtle remember the sting of that from my youth

Edited by Jacobean
  • Like 1