UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Good news re Ted. Sorry to hear about poorly cars.

Are those cows really real? They look very strange indeed. Intrigued.

Suddenly and oddly very busy with flurry of activity for WagTails House - now full until 9th Nov 2013 & people already staking claims on 2014. I hate disappointing people who we can't fit in.

• Like 2

I am chuffed at Ted's news :)

Whizzie that's fab about WagTails - well done :flowers:

The coo's are real, honest. They are bred in Iowa in the good old US of A. Apparently keeping them looking all fluffy is very hard work and preparing one for showing takes hours. They are getting fluffier with every new generation.

Evening

Good news re Ted. Onwards and upwards lad. Morphine is weird stuff so hope he flourishes once he's off that. Having had a big op he could well feel dizzy and disorientating at first so am not surprised he's been off his pins. Anaesthetic can take quite a while to clear your system too.

Glad you've got some contracts agreed Alex. Hope the others sail through quickly to ease your workload and stress

Sorry to hear there are some car troubles. Take them for granted til they go wrong then they're a nightmare

Hope the building work goes quickly and smoothly for you Marion. Larfing that people don't believe you re the cows.

Great news re Wagtails Whizzie. They will come back or may book for another date soon.

Bought some plants and shrubs yesterday in an effort to make more of the garden and inject some more colour into it.

Just got home to a note from Mr Postie telling me about a recorded delivery letter that is waiting for me at the post office. I am not expecting anything, and recorded delivery letters always make me worry :unsure: Am going to be worrying until Tuesday now, which is the next chance I can get to collect it :unsure: :(

Most of you already know about my Dad's illness. Today we had the devastating news that my (step) father in law has advanced terminal cancer too so both Dad's in decline. FIL was admitted to hospital at the weekend with acute abdominal/bowel pain. Can't quite believe it all at the moment. Info still a bit sketchy but I don't think he has very long at all. Patrick is just trying to take it in & decide when to go :(