UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Hope the docket shows up soon Owl and your aunt starts to improve :flowers:

It was really quiet on here last night - hope you get good news from the council :flowers:

Alex, am sure your appraisal will go well - you really should have more faith in your abilities :GroupHug:

Hardly slept last night, think we have fleas in the house - felt like I was being eaten alive all night :rolleyes: :angry: Last day of 6 days working straight today - can't wait for my day off tomorrow :)

ive just rung up to find out why im £44 in arrears with my rent, as I dont pay it, got the letter on saturday, its now nearly £100 in arrears!

its the bedroom tax. im being charged for 2 rooms.

they havent made a decision about if ill get the examption, so will have to pay till they do

oh goody! as ive put the forms im im not a priority to be moved

im having a break down right now!

I spotted this today whilst browsing on-line newspapers Alicia. It's a tool-kit on how to challenge the bedroom tax provided by a Law Centre in Scotland. I'll post it in case it's of some use: ttp://www.govanhilllc.com/brtax/

Alex best of luck today but you won't need it!

Amy what were you up to last night to get so little sleep? I hope you get through the day OK anyway :GroupHug:

Gooster, I was trying to work out what docket you were talking about, but it must be doglet.

Off to hozzy now to find out if my mum is still confined to bed or if the physios have seen her yet. If they haven't I might be making a bit of a fuss. They didn't see her on Friday although they promised, they were off for the weekend of course.